We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Lamborghini Reventon [27/3/2010 - V1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 216
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again Tool makes one of the coolest cars ever. I am amazed at how well you do on your cars Tool. You make Ataris cars look horible in detail. I find it insane how well you do do. Some people say that Grinn is the best modder. I cant see how people can say that. It is impossible to do better than you. Keep on it Tool. Your the beast.

PS: I love your new auto install. It makes the whole process faster and more efficient. Once again you cease to amaze me by your skill.

Thanks again.

PS: I love your new auto install. It makes the whole process faster and more efficient. Once again you cease to amaze me by your skill.
    I don't wanna look jealous of kind-of, but I advise you to have a look at this auto-installer credits (just click on right-sided About button) :)

Have fun anyway.

Obviously I would be pleased more modders use this part of Modding Tools

I don't wanna look jealous of kind-of, but I advise you to have a look at this auto-installer credits (just click on right-sided About button) :)

Have fun anyway.

Obviously I would be pleased more modders use this part of Modding Tools

He didn't say I made the whole installer.. He is just saying that seeing ive used it, its much more easy and efficient. ;)

I rather install it manually by my hand. Why? I never know what this installer will overwrite in my Database I costumized to personal use. Plus I think the isntaller do not allow me where to put it... Lucky me in the installer package there always the chance to access the files manually so i can do it by my paw evenw ith the installer. Djey did a nice job for making both ways possible :3

I rather install it manually by my hand. Why? I never know what this installer will overwrite in my Database I costumized to personal use. Plus I think the isntaller do not allow me where to put it... Lucky me in the installer package there always the chance to access the files manually so i can do it by my paw evenw ith the installer. Djey did a nice job for making both ways possible :3

Installer is mainly used for people who are new to the community and have no idea what they are doing, that's the main reason why I do the Auto Installer.

Update!

Interior colours have been successful! Work flawless. :D So now you can select the door panel colour aswell I may get another part of the dash colour enabled.

Edit: Oh and my other mods such as GT-R Vspec, SLR722 etc will be updated with this. If! the car they replace has interior colours to select.

I take this quote from your BMW1er thread. But as my question belongs to this car I figure it suits here best.

If you update the interior, can you also may alternate the gauges from aircraft mode to car mode like i suggested a few pages back? I would very thank ful for this if that where possible.

Additonal I have a question about the door opening animation.

When I put the Reventon onto one of the two Koenigseggs the doors open in a very weird way. I asked Djey if that a database problem be, but he ment this where a animation only problem. What would you say is the problem? I think the Koensiegg cars have a special option for door opeing from database side.

• 2 weeks later...
    I take this quote from your BMW1er thread. But as my question belongs to this car I figure it suits here best.

If you update the interior, can you also may alternate the gauges from aircraft mode to car mode like i suggested a few pages back? I would very thank ful for this if that where possible.

Additonal I have a question about the door opening animation.

When I put the Reventon onto one of the two Koenigseggs the doors open in a very weird way. I asked Djey if that a database problem be, but he ment this where a animation only problem. What would you say is the problem? I think the Koensiegg cars have a special option for door opeing from database side.

Once again, not my problem if you bodyswap. I can't do anything unless you put it on the car its meant to be replaced on.

I will update the interior soon, but I am working on the Carrera GT etc. It will be updated I will do it. Cause I also want to fix the SpecV and do plan to do this.

Just be patient.

No problem. On waiting. there a lot things to do in the main time (for example try to drive the car in Shift itself for onces :D)

And I guess its true² that it will remain my problem if I switch car to something else. But for the most parts its problem not a problem to body swap, I probally just need to recreate some of your physical changes etc to get spects etc rigth :3 At last that what I think I have to do.

Thanks for your pation on answering to all this questions and stuff. As well as thanks for anything else.