We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Aston Martin DB9 Coupé

Tool831

• Replies 136
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it is possible.

I am/will be testing this, I originally was going to add it to the features but thought not just incase it doesn't work out the way I want it to.

Btw you seem to always guess what im doing or at least will be testing. :lol:

Maybe I can read bits of your thougths ??? Who knows.. But say if this feature somehow turns out to work. Can your so far Shift cars be upgraded with that feature? The Lambo for example has from Eden also a good load of colors and I guess ony our BMW and Merc do they look also good.... but then I have not so much of the cule about the to do factor. Maybe its tons much more work as I think it is and not worth it.... Well for me it would be worth sinces I love this kind of details but in the very end you the person that descided if its worth happening or not

For me I keep hoping for the better.

Eh never mind me I just readed above that you already state the possibility with no. So my talking loses its point.