We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C Forza 3 Time Trial Challenge

Loz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at the times i got back in the PM's i sent. The race will take place some time next week. I hope no-one has problem at this time, if so, speak up...

As for the track as it was supposed to be announced today... The race will take place at Twin Ring Motegi East Circuit, for 20 Laps. Only Cosmetic damage will be enabled.

This date/time is provisional.

He has the same ammount of power as my Twingo, which is much lighter.

I'm not saying he can't keep up because of his skills, i never raced him so i don't know. Talking about the power/weight ratio.

Well it's just the way you said it I think as I took it as a threat as you were aiming it straight at him. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :nanananana:

mine is a B497 Subaru Legacy with about 290 Horses on tap, will post pics later as i'm doing a livery for it at the moment...

E: reap, can you put a blank number board on your storfront? it'll look better if we all have the same...

Loz is making the plates so give him ure number and he will gift it you.

I'm going to have to work out another time for the race, so it won't take place this Saturday. I've also found out (pretty much 10 mins ago) that i won't be here Saturday either. So it seems the race is on hold until a more free time is found for all who wan't to participate.

I will also add all the registered drivers Gamertags so i can gift you all your special Number Plate Sticker ;)