We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Crazy Winter Edition 1.5B by Opelos_HUN

Opelos_HUN

• Replies 585
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone create this into traffic?

-snip-

What about THIS? ...and with the possibility of driving? It's from the last 18WOS series... "Extreme Trucker".

attachment.php?attachmentid=10317&stc=1&d=1259986496

Sorry about a far screenshot, it has a mouse 360° camera like TDU, but it's too close, don't show the whole truck and has no zoom.

@Aphelos_HUN: I have already "extracted" the snowroads from the game... Do you wanna them?

mod edit: Please don't quote images. Thanks!

What about THIS? ...and with the possibility of driving? It's from the last 18WOS series... "Extreme Trucker".

Sorry about a far screenshot, it has a mouse 360° camera like TDU, but it's too close, don't show the whole truck and has no zoom.

@Aphelos_HUN: I have already "extracted" the snowroads from the game... Do you wanna them?

Nice! Maybe replace the full 3D model? Would you like driving the snowplow?

If you send the textures then i say thanks. :)

If you convert the 3D model then i say big thanks. :D

-----------

I have a problem, it's not a bug:

20091204222829.jpg 20091204223131.jpg

Me neither.. :)

Now I read the first post again, and it says for HC and no HDR. I undestand the HDR bit, but why for HC? Can i use it when I am not in HC?

Well, using Hardcore mod and turning off Driving Aid improves realism. You can use it without using HC mod, but then handling of a car won't be as author intended. Snow is everywhere, road condition is different then on our average sunny day in TDU. :D

You can use in normal mode, but not realistic. The snow is sliding. :)

Well, using Hardcore mod and turning off Driving Aid improves realism. You can use it without using HC mod, but then handling of a car won't be as author intended. Snow is everywhere, road condition is different then on our average sunny day in TDU. :D

Thank you for the explanation.. :)

Don't worry about that, it's not that ugly. :D I don't mind having those strips there, and I believe others don't mind too. ;)

Same - I don't mind. Plus, when snow melts it pushes non-melted snow into weird shapes. So you could say its just dirty snow where only some of it has melted. :)

-Leadfoot