We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi TT-S/TT-RS (16.3.10 1st Interior pic)

oldi

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just tested the TT-S

You've done a very good job. However, there are some things I need to address.

I "don't" like the interior colour. I mean.. it's great but there's too much of that orange leather. I wish the interior ceiling was made of the same material as the dashboard. That would be great.

Also, I would be happy if the front grill wasn't so chromy/shiny. It does look good but it sortof "sticks out" when looking at the whole car.

And I guess the mirrors aren't done yet ;)

Thanks ;)

That the mirrors aren´t working is listed under bugs:)

If u wish, I can also do some other versions of Interior colors (red, black, white) but choosing interior colors ingame isn´t possible because neither the Skyline nor the TT uses different interior colors;)

I started already working on the front grill;)

Thanks for the little report :)

Thanks ;)

That the mirrors aren´t working is listed under bugs:)

If u wish, I can also do some other versions of Interior colors (red, black, white) but choosing interior colors ingame isn´t possible because neither the Skyline nor the TT uses different interior colors;)

I started already working on the front grill;)

Thanks for the little report :)

Ah.. it's been a while so I forgot about the bug list :P

As far as the interior is concerned, I wish you changed just the ceiling to the same colour as the dashbord (or better, the same material).

It would also be cool if you could make some stitchings on the back seats so that we can distiquish them. Now it's just SOME TEXTURE. It wouldn't bother me so much if it was, let's say, black...

Good luck on the front grill :)

I just used the textures as they are in the Shift model;)

So the Shift model has already those non-stiched rear seats, I can try to make some stitch there but I dunno if it would look good^^

And the ceiling and the dash have leather textures, just with different colors;)

Moreover I didn´t want that orange ceiling in the released version but I just forgot to remove it:lol:

I just used the textures as they are in the Shift model;)

So the Shift model has already those non-stiched rear seats, I can try to make some stitch there but I dunno if it would look good^^

Ah, I see ;)

You can try to make some stitches ;) hope they will look good :) if no then don't worry.

And the ceiling and the dash have leather textures, just with different colors;)

Moreover I didn´t want that orange ceiling in the released version but I just forgot to remove it:lol:

Okey. So just make the ceiling the same colour as the dash ;) should be fine ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi dudes!

I love this car. But however, there are some things that i don't like it. For example, the color of texture of front grill, can you make it black pls (really dude, this white is annoying)? And I have a complaint about the color of interior so can you give us other color, or maybe can U make it in few color variations like silver, red , white and black?

Still i love this car. It's my favourite of all modded Audi TT's so I hope that U will repair this little things and make the world happy. I saw that U put this mod online in 2008, so now is 2010 and I really hope that U didn't forget about this car, because I am waiting for U.

Pls pls, I can't wait for the released version.

Really nice TT oldi!

I like it so much!

Hi dudes!

bla bla bla ... ... ...

I saw that U put this mod online in 2008, so now is 2010 and I really hope that U didn't forget about this car, because I am waiting for U.

Pls pls, I can't wait for the released version.

HAHAHAHA lool!!!

The first Post is from the 12-01-2009, 8:21 PM (it was the end of 2009)

Where did you see it 2008???

greetings

HAHAHAHA lool!!!

The first Post is from the 12-01-2009, 8:21 PM (it was the end of 2009)

Where did you see it 2008???

greetings

Sorry dude, it was late and i saw it wrong.;)

My apologize's to oldi...:)

Anyway, I can't wait for released version.

greetings