We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Weather Mod by Maciuk

Y00 PAY

Plugged in the mod last night and drove in fog for around an hour.

Have not experienced night, or day modes yet but I have to say this is going to be interesting. A whole new experience in the game!

I think there was a night mod before but did not fare well as I recall. Was too dark.

This mod is a whole different animal, with day and night, weather changes automatically.

Kind of like in FarCry 2.

I play after work mostly and some on the weekends, going to be interesting to see which weather & time of day/night I encounter.

Thanx for a great addition!

This mod is great (IMO the best tdu mod ever :thumbsup:) and I'd like to thank You one more time. For me it's kinda motivation to play TDU. Cannot drive 250-300 kph all the time, sometimes have to think and be careful, especially in fog which for me ist the worst of possible weather conditions. And i love gradual transition from day to night. It's slowly getting darker and darker. That's the most realistic modification for TDU I've ever seen, congratulations and +rep from me ;)

Lasts about 3-4 hours I think. I was playing it all day last week, and after about 6 hours it had gone from foggy (morning) to mid-day and back to foggy (evening) again.

You can change the timescale by editing a number in the WeatherDesc.ini file in your FX folder.

- Mod is directed to more advanced players because with this it is nearly impossible to drive +200mph without crashing and visibility can drop even to 30-40m !

* I would like to say thanks to various people for the shots :) *

I could drive for a long while more than 200 mp/h in my Murciélago in the 5th Gear:cheeky:

Don't be afriad to experiment with the values. You've got backups of the original, and the mods are still online here. Make the TimeScale smaller to speed things up - i.e. 10. If I've got it around the wrong way, make it 100. The game default is 50. I don't even have this mod installed, so I don't know what value it is using.

I didn't think about all time night......i think that if U lunch the game when is night on the Oahu u will have enough of night when the sun rise will come :) ... Dispite of this, i alweys ask myself when i'm lunching the game, what will i hit :P ...night, storm, fog ... i think this makes game mutch more funny. :D

Yea. :D I love transition between weather. Ty once again for this. ;)

Technically, yes but it won't happen. ;)

So..... because you say so, it's true?

You aren't the creator of this mod, only thing you do is advertising about your own mod in this thread about how good looking it is with this mod.

And on-topic, nice work Macuik, I have also the same question as Nassin, because i going to install the Snow mod, and i want just one weather, or maybe two, so is it possible that you can explain how to do that?

Thanks, and great job on this ;)