We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 Super Veloce

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's numerous smoothing errors all over the back of the car, most notably in the mesh vents on the back, and on the quarterpanels behind the rear wheels where the verts were pinched in. Also, the new rims have smoothing errors in the center of the rims.

There's also a point of realism about those rims, you only included one rim file, the real SV has the rear rim dished inward much more than the front rim, which would require a second rim file for the rear.

that don't really help me

and they are locked...

well you obviously didn't lock the interior then.. You cannot get into files with the lock its just not possible.

I've even talked to the creator of Zmodeler 'Oleg' before I started modding just asking if its easy to unlock a file etc. He says once its locked the data within the file somehow crosses data over and cannot ever I repeat.. 'cannot' be unlocked.

----------------------

Edit: If you did lock it maybe one of your beta testers gave it out? While it was unlocked and got around?

well you obviously didn't lock the interior then.. You cannot get into files with the lock its just not possible.

I've even talked to the creator of Zmodeler 'Oleg' before I started modding just asking if its easy to unlock a file etc. He says once its locked the data within the file somehow crosses data over and cannot ever I repeat.. 'cannot' be unlocked.

----------------------

Edit: If you did lock it maybe one of your beta testers gave it out? While it was unlocked and got around?

some russians managed to unlock Zmod files locked, so nothing is protected right now:(

some russians managed to unlock Zmod files locked, so nothing is protected right now:(

You see there is a nice word there.. 'Russians'

Now you know why I am really really strict about my mods. :cheeky: I only got my mods on I believe 3 sites and 1 of them is my own. :lol:

yes i know but were i can dawnload the dredgy's Performance Editor because y say that in the read me

Instalation (Physics):

-Download dredgy's Performance Editor

-Extract the Noble_M14.tdupk to desktop (for example)

-Run the editor and coose 'Noble M14'

-klick on 'import Performance Pack' and open the Noble_M14.tdupk

-klick 'save car'

-klick 'File/Save Data'

-Done

You cannot get into files with the lock its just not possible.

He lied to you, the zmodeler lock has been able to be removed for years now by those who know how.

He lied to you, the zmodeler lock has been able to be removed for years now by those who know how.

sadly - this seems to be the truth!

I wanted to make a mod for another game - during the search of informations about the modding-scene, the searchengine offered informations about unlocking these files. :( So I think that there are a lot of people who can also "open" our files.

In my opinion, if the Import function is used, the lock should be disabled, period.

If people didn't make the models themselves from scratch, they shouldn't be allowed to lock it.

There's WAY too many problems with people taking credit for models they didn't make, they only imported them from another game, or even another mod from a different game.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

I ****ing wish some1 could convert it to GTA IV. I don't have TDU anymore -.-

If some1 wants to convert (I thought I'd mention) hit me with a PM and I'll give you realistic handling line for it :)