We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 Super Veloce

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you finished the interior?

i've naerly finished the exterior (just to rotate the air vents a little bit) then i have to close the holes betwee exterior and interior, add the LP640 Steer, delete gear box, and add pannels, and maybe map the "yellow stripes" and delete the TFATF pic on the GPS :D... at least the rims then it's final

oh no:rolleyes: it is possible, but it's a bad idea in my option, and + it can take much more time

how could you say it´s a bad idea? it´s a fantastic idea and the wings are a much cooler feature than the f´ing windows :rolleyes:

but ok, it takes time and know-how, so let´s just see what will be released soon:D

how could you say it´s a bad idea? it´s a fantastic idea and the wings are a much cooler feature than the f´ing windows :rolleyes:

but ok, it takes time and know-how, so let´s just see what will be released soon:D

And when open the doors, the vents will float along with them, doesn't sound like a good idea.

@zubi: I often make pictures, with open and closed windows.

But your are right, moving spoilers or vents are better than the boring windows. Too sad that Eden has given us no dummy, for moving carparts.

However - it is tduzoqqer's choice.

@Shyguy: Do you drive the cars if you start TDU, or do you still sit in the garage? ;) Take Grin's Porsche Cayenne ... you can lift it up and down - this was an nice idea. I think it does not matter, that the whole body rotates with one door. However - opinions vary

@TDUZoqqer: keep on modding - Good luck with continuing the project

the "feature" with the open doors is that necessary, that you don´t want to change the wings while driving?

maybe i´m strange, but i drive the cars roundabout 99% of the time and don´t open doors and hoods the whole day ;)

For Working Windows you NEED doors. if you just put WIND_L1 and WIND_L2 in BODY_HR, it will not open. I already knew it on my Murcielago 1.0 Beta

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Cool, I hope to see a release soon. Don't get me wrong, take your time, make it as accurate as possible :) BTW why are you deleting the old pictures? It's still better than nothing ^^

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Looks nice man! A little bit further improvement and it should be perfect. It might be TDU's shadow system, but maybe you should work a bit on the rear part.