We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Opening Bonnet?

cis4care

Well that would mean Atari would have to model the entire insides of the car, which would mean bigger models, which would slow down online play drastically.

So it's a no for me.

+1

Well said. We don't need something else in the game to take up resources if it's not needed and to be honest, it won't really serve that much purpose. I mean how many people would spend the majority of their time in the garage looking at the inside of their boot or at the engine of their car? Would it really be worth it to go through all the bother of putting it in the game? I think not.

If anything, Atari could create engine models for garage use only, and use a low poly engine (like they do now) for the times when we're outside of our houses. Similar to the low poly cockpit we see in multiplayer now. They still look nice, because we aren't actually close enough to see any detail.

My two cents

well, they had it in need for speed porsche 2000 (epic game btw) and it wasnt to bad, so i cant see why you cant have it here. plus some mods on the forum have opening boot that open when you open one of the doors, so i cant see why they cant do that with the bonnet

• 2 weeks later...