We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Favourite Lamborghini

KoenigseggBG

Which one is the best in your opinion?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best in your opinion?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is real tough for me, I like the original Murcielago, dislike the LP640, okay with the SV.

I hate original Gallardo, like the Gallardo Spyder, love the Superleggra, like the LP560 and its Roadster, love the 550-2 Balbo.

But I still like the Miura SV alot and Diablo GT.

TOUGH CHOICE!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lambo Gallardo :)

Really tough choice, genuinely hard.. In the end, I voted for the Gallardo.. :)

I like the Reiter Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 Strada, Edo Competition Lamborghini Gallardo LP600/4 and IMSA Lamborghini Gallardo the most, Spyders as well ;)

I fell in love in Grey with Orange seats Gallardo Spyder when Jeremy Clarkson reviewed it in TopGear..

"You can try to drive it quietly if you want to, but it's impossible, because if you accidentally stray over 3500 rpm, you just get this sort of bark. *engine sound* That. You hear that? Quiet. *engine sound* BAARK. Arrrrr!" :D

[TUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Chika doktore,zao mi je sto nemogu da se slozim sa tobom,mislim da je murcielago bolji izbor,pravi lambo...

I am sorry but I can't agree with you,Chica.doctor,i think murcielago is better choice,true lambo.

With gallardo Germans made both food and cart...That is fail,look at the doors,they are normal.And plus is that now you can get Audi R8 with gallardo V10.Why paying more for the same car?

And plus is that now you can get Audi R8 with gallardo V10.Why paying more for the same car?

Well, the R8 V10 is pretty close to the old Gallardo i guess, but at the end of the day, the Gallardo is a Lamborghini, not an Audi (badge!). Also, the Lambo is better looking, and now Lambo has released the LP560-4 (and LP550-2) which brings the Gallardo back up to scratch, away from the R8 V10.

Anyway, incase i didnt post, Murcielago for me.