We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 & LP560-4 Coupe, Spyder, LP560-4 Race (All V1.3 Released)

Tool831

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, what´s the bug?

I just tested your 560-4 - it looks brilliant, but there are two annoying things. First, it´s only black interior, second is the speedometer isn´t right (shows too slow speed). I know, it´s not your fault, but it´s annoying so I put your old one back on it.

The interior quality is awesome - way better than Atari/Eden!

Re-Released!

Just so everyone knows, the bug was a tyre being raised more then the others.. I was sure someone would of seen it, I fixed it as it was only released not long ago.

Avoids putting v1.1 right away...

@ VanquishHH: Black interior? Just black? I highly doubt it as I can use it just like another mod ive done, nice and smooth. Ever thought its the interior shadow or sometimes passing tree's that have a huge shadow themself.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

@Tool

Sorry, what I meant is, it only has black interior color. I can´t choose between black or red or creme...

Nothing about the shadows and so on. Interior QUALITY is awesome, as I said.

ohhh I understand now. :o haha.. Stupid me.

Yeah I disabled them due to lack of coloring, if I was to enable interior colours, you would be able to paint the whole entire interior. Which would look stupid. :cheeky:

I think I've found a bug with the shadow that appears ingame, but when I take a screenshot with TDU's photo editor it doesn't show on the pic. It's like there is a brighter shadow within the bigger shadow. Which program should I use to make the screenshot?

EDIT: Oh, and how can I activate the high beam? I know what it is, but I don't know how to turn it on.

great mod, amazing details, but i got another bug: just a little detail, the lamborghini logo on the passenger side is flickering when i`m driving along

That can be fixed easy. Though It is easy to fix so I won't update until I have released every version of what I am doing. :)

Isn't it because of the lighting? In some positions, the light affects logos for me too.

Yes it is, that is exactly correct. I try and tell everyone that but hey you just explained it so simple. :cheeky: