We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

AustinDB9's TDU Album 20/07/11 Update

AustinDB9

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Z06 :)

05-09-10

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1048/81104888.jpg

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

I want your opinion on which one of these I should enter for the POTW. I've already changed my entry at least three times but I want to try really hard since this is the best theme ever to be chosen ;) I got bored yesterday (I've got tonsillitis and an Ear infection so I have to stay home) so I plugged my PC in to our Plasma TV so I managed to get some descent HD shots. Well a lot better than the 1360x768 resolution with this monitor. If dad finds out I did that. R.I.P austinmartindb9 :(

61675305.jpg

Another one I liked but its obviously not for POTW.

Please comment.

Thanks,

Austin

Thanks Tom :)

Oh it's just a bit of history Ive had with playing with things I shouldn't.He hasn't really regained trust in me. For instance my first PC was literally blown up 8 years ago because a curious seven year old, screwdriver and the back of a computer never ends well.(if it wasn't for the house's power board, it probably would have taken me and a fraction of my room with it) That mainly and the fact I am very talented at getting the worst forms of viruses on my PC :) So he doesn't really like me doing things such as fiddling with the home theater TV for playing games and stuff. Oh well, I still do stuff such as change parts in my computer without him noticing so I guess I can play racing games on a big TV when he's not home ;)