We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 *Updated version released*

Tool831

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was saying that he will do the convertible AS WELL AS the coupe/hardtop/hybrid thingy.. ;) (hope I'm not telling it wrong) ;)

Ah, sorta wrong sorta not? :confused:

I'll see what I can do to make it the convertible and ill just do as everyone says 'Hybrid' :) So only 2.

Edit: Oh and I forgot, there will be a no vinyl version too.

like not to replace anything, if you know what i mean.

We can't add new cars to the game. If you are talking about what 2CV does with his cars to not replace TDU cars but have the car replacing a car slot that is free then I've never been told how, most likely never will.

My Viper Convertible will replace the convertible in TDU and not the Viper Coupe ingame. (If that makes sense)

We can't add new cars to the game. If you are talking about what 2CV does with his cars to not replace TDU cars but have the car replacing a car slot that is free then I've never been told how, most likely never will.

My Viper Convertible will replace the convertible in TDU and not the Viper Coupe ingame. (If that makes sense)

Yup, thats exactly what i was talking about, but its okay.

SOMEBODY TELL TOOL HOW TO DO IT PLEASE!!!!!! Because that way we would have every car we'd like without having to replace anything. That would be just heaven. But hey, i never said this is not good, cuz we have MUCH more fun with these, than without. And im thankful to you, and the other modders, who made this thing possible.

I dont care which viper it replaces, cuz this thing ROCKS> and i didnt even drive it yet. The corvette had a version like this, a convertible with hardtop on, i guess it was a concept and called ZR2. Later the Z06 C5.

So thanks again, for making niche models like this

then I've never been told how, most likely never will.

Once someone figures it out...there are slots for the Diablo and Cadillac Sixteen and Mazda and all that which you should be able to use, but can't since they all show up as the default car.

Anyway, Viper looks excellent can't wait to...do whatever with it.

Once someone figures it out...there are slots for the Diablo and Cadillac Sixteen and Mazda and all that which you should be able to use, but can't since they all show up as the default car.

Anyway, Viper looks excellent can't wait to...do whatever with it.

It that the reason why i see Pontiac Solstice rims also? Sorry, but i had to ask, since i have seen things that are not even in the game

And cant we somehow achieve those cars in the game?> I have completed 99% and still no Cadillac Sixteen or Pontiac Solstice.

Sorry but i dont understand, what do you mean by default car?

It that the reason why i see Pontiac Solstice rims also? Sorry, but i had to ask, since i have seen things that are not even in the game

And cant we somehow achieve those cars in the game?> I have completed 99% and still no Cadillac Sixteen or Pontiac Solstice.

Sorry but i dont understand, what do you mean by default car?

All those cars are going to be in the game, but were canceled for some reason. The Solstice, Sixteen, 350Z Roadster, Dino Targa, Diablo GT and some Triumph Motorcycle are in the X-Box 360 version but are missing in the PC.

All those cars are going to be in the game, but were canceled for some reason. The Solstice, Sixteen, 350Z Roadster, Dino Targa, Diablo GT and some Triumph Motorcycle are in the X-Box 360 version but are missing in the PC.

These are wonderful cars. I wish we had a Solstice, (even if it replaces the Sky) and a Diablo GT....thats would have been awesome. Or a cruising with a Sixteen near the ocean...oh

The Dino Targa would be cool instead of the Dino.

So these are not achievable by any means?! :(:crying:

Do you know about more cars that were going to be in the game? Do we have a list of these? Maybe our modders could make it somehow.

And do they already have separate slots?

Dodge Viper SRT10 HardTop Released

Dodge Viper SRT10 HardTop No Vinyl Released

Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe Physics Released

Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Released

Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Physics Released

Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible No Vinyl Released

:cheeky:

Waaaay off topic, sorry Tool.

So these are not achievable by any means?!

No. They do not exist in the game. The Rims and gauges do, as does the physics data, but the models themselves do not exist. And if you try to make them exist (me and Djey have both tried independently) you just get the boring red and yellow default car.

Do you know about more cars that were going to be in the game? Do we have a list of these?

All the ones mentioned (which are available as DLC on the 360), plus some others including the AC 427 and Mazda MX-5.

And do they already have separate slots?

Yeah, they have the slots, they don't have any 3D models though. And if you try to apply a 3D model - it fails. Djey and myself have discussed it briefly and there would be ways to add models to these slots, but much more research is required and it won't be happening soon.

And awesome release Tool - lots of different versions all released at once :O