We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1994 Dauer 962 Le Mans

Tool831

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus the physics list is missing the Engine type.

I know, its not compatible with Dredgy's TDUPE when you try and open my physics. I'm using a different/updated version of TDUPE so I was able to add new engine type's.

It also crashes if you install just the custom physics, cause I made the custom physics read the custom name etc when installing the car.

Yeah, its nothing serious. I did it last year but forgot to restore my files. :lol:

paint them white/black add a helicopter that throws bombs and maybe some spikes and you got nfs hp2 :D...

okey back to reality ..... but still it looks funny

Hey, I installed the mod, with the black rims too (I had to do that manually because somehow TDU crashed after I installed with the installer tool). Great mod anyway! Thanks Tool!

But then I installed the physics, and it made the game crash too...So I'll also do that manually lol. BTW: Every time I change the car brand name in the TDU Performance Editor, the game crashes....so I can only change the name of the car, but not the brand...Any ideas why it happens?

/\ u need patch 1.67, if u dont, this will not work!

Thanks. But this patch changes the database no? Will it affect all the mods I already have?

that thing looks like model-plane...nice mod but...hey great modder, please... continue to modding with real life cars...if i want science-fiction,i play burnout paradise or world of warcraft not TDU. :rofl:

It is a real life car....:oook:

Thanks. But this patch changes the database no? Will it affect all the mods I already have?

It is a real life car....:oook:

did you see a Dauer 962 on the street before?:lol:

please dont say:I already have got it,i cant believe.:shocked:

i really saw a F250 GTO and DB4 zagato parking on street but not a Dauer...

i have searched net and learned,there are only 2 on earth...

So what you never saw this car..? :rolleyes: That doesn't make it not real...

And they made 13 at a cost of $1.2 million. The Sultan of Brunei owns 6...

Bottom line: it is a "real life" car

Remind us to explain to you about RARE super cars to you sometime.

BTW: Every time I change the car brand name in the TDU Performance Editor, the game crashes....so I can only change the name of the car, but not the brand...Any ideas why it happens?

You cannot edit my physics.. Or even load them into TDUPE due to me adding slight changes that TDUPE does not read. ;)

---------------

So that goes for anyone who wants to try and swap my physics on any car or even to try and edit them, it will not work! TDU Performance editor no matter what will not read the 962 physics at all due to changes within that TDU Performance editor cannot read. :)

----------------------

Just to clear up the offtopic about the cop car:

Last year I was going to do a NFS HP2 Mod where there would be several exotic cars as cop cars, so people could select which car there was going to be (Murc, Gallardo, Skyline and some others) Cause let's face it the cops in TDU are really fast no matter what in most cases. All would of have damage parts to fall off just like the normal cop cars.

Only reason I stopped it is after awhile I forgot about it, and just continued with normal car modding.

End of the cop car discussion please. :)

So that goes for anyone who wants to try and swap my physics on any car or even to try and edit them, it will not work! TDU Performance editor no matter what will not read the 962 physics at all due to changes within that TDU Performance editor cannot read.

I don't know much about TDUPE or how it works, but if I may interject...

This Dauer (wonderful mod btw) adds a new engine type to the game, one that is not programmed into TDUPE. So if you load the Dauer into TDUPE, the engine type will remain blank, and you will not be able to save any changes unless you change the engine type.

And awesome mod, is the fastest I've ever taken around the raceway.

This Dauer (wonderful mod btw) adds a new engine type to the game, one that is not programmed into TDUPE. So if you load the Dauer into TDUPE, the engine type will remain blank, and you will not be able to save any changes unless you change the engine type.

That's what I did, I changed the engine type and swapped the physics over to the Mercedes CLK GTR which is where the car ended up being installed to.

We really need an option in TDUPE to extract the physics from these installers instead of going through the long method of install+swap+uninstall.