We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831/IK84: 1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600

Tool831

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELP !!!!

everytime i install the Physics my game crashes and i cant even deinstall the physics successfull so i have to reinstall the whole game, the same happens if i use the auto installer (i have to install all mods manualy :-( I)

i have the megapack so TDU v.1.66 or somthing (not the inofficial patch from djay)

what can i dooooooo`?

tango:monkeydance:

Its not aftermarket, its official Aston Martin steering wheel. And I don't like the Crown Vic steering wheel. I only did it because it was stock as I make most my cars. However I found where they also offered this version so I'm sticking with it. I really don't know why I bend over backwards for you guys. A few of you realize its a partnership in getting these cars to you guys, but most figure that tool finds these cars and that's the end of it. Thats true with the game cars (NFSSHIFT,PROSTREET, JUiced etc, but not with my cars. If I sound like I'm getting pissed then its probably because I am.

To the ones who thank both Tool and myself thank you.

wow great thanks for both of you

may i ask what other cars do you have in your sleeve? or which cars you like (in general) if you prefer not to say it in public you may also PM me. and if you dont, i respect your decision either way.

its great to have you among us.

keep up the good job, sharp car, amazing quality. :thumbsup:

I found some pics of the 3d model on a nfs forum if i'm not mistaken, and saw that was from icekid, then i was already thinking that tool probably would convert it.

This version is wonderful of course, the LeMans is worth, i love wood on panels, but this time the design on the LeMans version is ASTONing and even powerful... and seing the "V600" isn't the LeMans the actual owner of the "V600" badge?

@Brazucca

Only the last 40 ever built V600´s have been named "LeMans".

The "V8 Vantage" is the stronger version of the "Virage". It was an option to increase the boost, so the Vantage got 600hp instead of 550hp, this is why it´s called "V600".

Correction: The Virage was an older model, it was updated then renamed to the V8 Coupe/Convertible, then the V8 Coupe got a high performance version called the V8 Vantage, from the Vantage the V600 came.

@borny

Yes.

@Shy Guy

You´re right - following the ending of Virage production in 1994, the company only offered the Vantage and Volante cars until the range was augmented by the addition of the new V8 Coupe, introduced at the Geneva Show, 1996. At a casual glance, the car looks just like a Vantage, to which is owes much; effectively a tamer version without the superchargers. The car features Vantage style front and rear styling, together with a chrome mesh grill and surround plus a less overt front air dam incorporating two round driving lamps. Thus the absence of Vantage width aches, the car is both more subtle and more elegant. The end result of the work was a better looking, better performing update of the Virage. The 32 valve engine is a non-supercharged version of the Vantage unit producing 349bhp and 369lbft of torque give the car a claimed maximum speed of 'over' 155mph and a 0 to 60 time of a mere 5.9 seconds. A four speed automatic transmission was fitted as standard.

Brazzucca : You probably didn't see my current Diablo, ive not shown it at any NFS forum. Ive done many Diablo models so chances are you saw an older one.

Others : thanks for the thanks guys, Maybe the updated V600 is in the cards still, just needs the new updated wheels mapped and textures created. Though some may not like it due to the rare steering wheel, but it was not aftermarket in the sense the owner put it on.

Hi icekid, sorry for calling it "aftermarket" - I wasn´t that serious. I´ve seen several pictures of original Vantages with your new steering wheel and it looks very nice.

It´s great to have such a rare and classy car in TDU, for me it´s one of the most beautiful Astons ever made. Thank you for this.