We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Civic si from shift

JulioRey

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
That he has asked tool831 and he is not doing it yet, so he just asks me as a second choice. As he cant get tool to do it. So i dont want to be the guy who is second inline to ask.

If I'm not mistaken, he asked both of you at the same time in his first post quoted below.

Hey,

can someone convert the shift civic for TDU?

minime, tool, someone?

thanks

I sent a PM for u a long time ago. FOR YOU, not for Tool.. And not one PM, the first, the others u ignorate... after this I open this thread... And now u are talking about second? U and Tools are idiots with this stupid fights.

After, I open this thread.

"minime, tool, someone?"

How many years have you two? Seem children. Sorry, but true. I greatly admire both, but I think it's ridiculous.

Hey Minime, how are you?

I greatly admire your work as moder, and a long time I'm waiting a good Civic SI (from shift) or an Impreza, (from shift too).

You could convert them?

Thanks soo much, and great job, dont stop moding! hehe

Hey Minime, how are you?

I greatly admire your work as moder, and a long time I'm waiting a good Civic SI (from shift) or an Impreza, (from shift too).

You could convert them?

Ok mate i will do the Impreza and then the civic. But just keep it to your self please until i announce it.

Thanks

Hey Minime, how are you?

You could convert them?

Ok mate i will do the Impreza and then the civic. But just keep it to your self please until i announce it.

Thanks

oh sure!

Thanks a lot dude, u're great.

Hey Minime, how are u?

What happened to the topic of the Infiniti G25?

It was seemed to be ready even now, and the thread disappeared. Oh, and news of the Civic SI? Not sure how I'm looking forward to it hehe

thanks (:

Well, whatever. Know that I asked you first, and you ignored me. Then comes the poor man do ...

minime, i think you are getting paranoid.

I guess nobody told you was the second better, mainly Juliorey that always said good Things about you.

This is think of your mind.

I think you a great modder, like tool.

And again i say: "WHY DON'T YOU (ALL THE MODERS) JOIN YOURS FORCES TO MAKE BETTER MODS?"

Unity is strength

Thanks for all

Smart one,really.

Problem is peoples mind.And Modders are people too.Someone wants to work and help,someone prefer to work alone.We can't change that like we can change bank account,look of the house,or color of our cars.But I think we all know that.Really shame is that modders are now competing each other,and flaming between themselves instead of making mods.Look what happened with terzer's vents up/down thread,and then go to poll made by Zubi and you will see realistic picture of what is happening around here...

Really shame.

Btw,modder is the modder.Every modder is doing best he can while making his mod,so every modder is good.From textures to full 3D Modeled-Converted car mods,I don't know why shouldn't we respect them as guys with status?

And about car?Well it can be done by Minime,Tool,me,or someone fourth,mod is a mod,and it is going to be respected,at least by me.