We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1966 Chevrolet Corvette StingRay

Tool831

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the lights in a fixed position or do they go down? because in your picture they are tust up..

They are in fixed position, The way they did it on the model compared to real life just seems to be missing.. maybe due to SHIFT having headlights on all the time. Not 100% Sure.

Speedo is incorrect. 100 mph on speedo (dashboard)= 240 kph (real speed)

I know. I cannot do much about this where the needles are is where they are. I can't make the react faster or anything such really.

Even if I was to make the acceleration quicker I believe it would always be wrong.

Lovely thing I was waiting for it for some time now its here. The nices t msucle classic car ever for my personal taste!

Now I wonder you use the other stingrays rims so what tdu rims would be suggested? Maybe the one from that convertible car ? could be suiting? To the real one I think

Now I wonder you use the other stingrays rims so what tdu rims would be suggested? k

Well believe it or not, those rims that come with the mod are the rims that is uses (according to Shift) So I just picked those, instead of redoing a whole new rim when they are already in TDU anyway.

Well believe it or not, those rims that come with the mod are the rims that is uses (according to Shift) So I just picked those, instead of redoing a whole new rim when they are already in TDU anyway.

Humm I wonder if diffrent years had diffrent rims then because googling showed up diffrent (more pretty rims) but i think the singray roadster uses a nice alternative rim type I think. I guess i use those.

Anyhow thanks for making one of my faovrit msucle cars of all time I waited for this inces I saw its anoucnement ^^

Can't wait to try it. Just downloaded it. I saw someone mentioning a 454 for the 69. Big Blocks in vettes were in order: 1965=396 1966-1969=427 and 1970-1974=454. Also the hood on this 66 model is actually the big block hood for a 67. i gonna go install now.

• 3 weeks later...