We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Error occures after running the installer - help please.

VanquishHH

Noob alert!

A few days ago I downloaded Oldi´s M6. After installing it, my game crashed to desktop again and again.

Tonight I decided to re-install my TDU.

I did so and now I am deciding which mods I will install for new game.

I just installed the V600 Vantage from Tool with the installer. The car is in game, but I haven error message in the ModAndPlayDebug thingy.

It says:

"0.02.2010 23:07:56 ERROR Error when trying to fix TDU registry information:System.Exception: Unable to update Windows registry ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Cannot write to the registry key.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowUnauthorizedAccessException(ExceptionResource resource)

at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.SetValue(String name, Object value, RegistryValueKind valueKind)

at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.SetValue(String name, Object value)

at TDUModdingLibrary.support.Tools.FixRegistry(String tduInstallPath)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at TDUModdingLibrary.support.Tools.FixRegistry(String tduInstallPath)

at TDUModdingLibrary.installer.steps.FinalizationTask.Run(Boolean isInstall)"

What happened?

I did NOT change anything here. I have the admin rights for my computer only.

Please can anybody help me? If you write in English, please remember, I am a noob in case of this.

If a German users is able to help, please send a PM in German.

Thanks

Jan

Give me the full " ModAndPlayDebug" don't just give me half of the message cause there is other things that tell me what went wrong.

So post a .txt file on TDUC don't copy the whole thing and make a post with it, upload the 'modandplaydebug' to somewhere so I can download it and have a look.

---------------------

"Google Translator - English to German"

Gib mir die volle "ModAndPlayDebug" nicht nur mir die Hälfte der Nachricht, denn es gibt andere Dinge, die mir sagen, was falsch gelaufen ist.

So ein Beitrag. Txt-Datei auf TDUC kopieren Sie nicht die ganze Sache und einen Beitrag mit ihm, laden Sie die "modandplaydebug" irgendwo so ich es herunter und schauen können.

(There is a slight chance that last part may screw up)

No, it´s okay. We should only write German in future. :D

Sorry, but I actually don´t have the message. I uninstalled TDU again, after it crashed yesterday. Today I didn´t have enough time. Maybe this week or next weekend. It would be great if you could help me, Tool.

This is definitely too much for me - I can´t find out what´s wrong.