We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[WIP] BMW X6

Radu-Cristian

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radu-Cristian! This is some misunderstanding. I do not have access to 3D models, but have access to a car in the game. The car was created long time ago. Saymones make it back in the fall of 2009. I am a member of the club HF not so long ago, but can you confidently say that we are responsible people and responsible for their actions. We are all have more 18 years and we know and revere the law, so why risk the reputation of the club? We would never have become.

fd0d8d9c3350t.jpg 35ecaf7a42cct.jpg 1c9e7b5e3d3bt.jpg 76c005243daet.jpg

Radu-Cristian! This is some misunderstanding. I do not have access to 3D models, but have access to a car in the game. The car was created long time ago. Saymones make it back in the fall of 2009. I am a member of the club HF not so long ago, but can you confidently say that we are responsible people and responsible for their actions. We are all have more 18 years and we know and revere the law, so why risk the reputation of the club? We would never have become.

fd0d8d9c3350t.jpg 35ecaf7a42cct.jpg 1c9e7b5e3d3bt.jpg 76c005243daet.jpg

perfect... this brings many proofs here are my pics.. compare it.. also.. you can import it in Zmod2 and put here some pics

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

TIP: look at: rims, side body lines, headlights, mirrors, headlights textures, he remove some poly's under doors handles.. and with some pics of wireframes it will be 100% concluded...

q.e.d.

to this comunity: still need proofs?

That whole situation with HF Garage trying to sell a (stolen) car mod (!) for TDU, is still soooo funny to me. And it will stay that way... for a long time to come. Lol, 30 bucks... it's insane. XD Don't know what's funnier. Buyers who buyed it, or they for selling it in the first place. :D

Oh,you're doing really gooood job!I was thinking that Ill neve drive this wonderfull car in my TDU.I was so angry when I got know that the other guy is selling the vehicle:-x for the reason I cannot afford it.But now I'm smiling :) and can't wait to see X6 in action!:thumbsup::thumbsup: