We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Pagani Zonda F & 2006 Pagani Zonda F Roadster

Tool831

• Replies 135
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh u kidding

again?

pls, convert a "real car", like Si, STI or something like this

well... I forgot how many times ive said this but here it goes for the 30th time. :confused:

I've said a week before Shift came out (ages ago) that id be doing every car from it (also DLC), the Zonda F is part of it, it will be done. Regardless if anyone complains plus.. I like the car anyway. :D

The STI is also in Shift, that will also be done eventually. So that 'Real car' you want will be coming along with everything else. I have 23? cars left to do last time I counted. :nuts:

That goes with anyone as well, its pointless requesting Shift cars to me cause they are going to be done even if already done, its something I want to do cause I enjoy modding. Even if it lasts 5 days or less. :lol::cool:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now please back on topic.

well... I forgot how many times ive said this but here it goes for the 30th time. :confused:

I've said a week before Shift came out (ages ago) that id be doing every car from it (also DLC), the Zonda F is part of it, it will be done. Regardless if anyone complains plus.. I like the car anyway. :D

The STI is also in Shift, that will also be done eventually. So that 'Real car' you want will be coming along with everything else. I have 23? cars left to do last time I counted. :nuts:

That goes with anyone as well, its pointless requesting Shift cars to me cause they are going to be done even if already done, its something I want to do cause I enjoy modding. Even if it lasts 5 days or less. :lol::cool:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

well, sometimes tool is generous in his answer:)

so..lets back to the topic

your last zonda is very nice, what are the differences?

your last zonda is very nice, what are the differences?

Ah well everything, cause im redoing everything on it.:lol: The old Zonda had white windows, very reflective Carbon a very bright interior. Textures weren't that good quality.

So really everything you know about the old zonda will be completely new.

-----------

At the moment for progress, I am editing the database for rims to get a 2 rim set on the Zonda so I can have the proper rear rim and front rim. :) I want it to be realistic as I can get it. That means if it takes me 4 days to get a rear rim working, im willing to do that for detail. :cool:

Lucky you.Here in my country Bulgaria is only one Pagani Zonda :oook: and the chance to see it is 1 in 7 millions:lol:

But however,Ill really enjoy driving this car in TDU!:nanananana:

off topoic: wow wow wow?! there is one?! i didn't know that!

Lol nice, here in Australia there are less than 5 that I know of. One is on display at a dealership and a few people I know have been offered one (for a hefty sum, it is the most expensive car for sale here, edging out the Maybach and Rolls-Royce).

Anyway, awesome mod, looking forward to replacing the old Zonda mod with it.

*fun mode on* How can you say its the 30th time when you forgot how many times you sayed it befor? May you sayed it 30 times befor and now its 31th? XD *back to serious mode*

You write carbon fiber version, does that mean only the the famours carbon fiber roadster? Or also the less often seen carbon fiber coupe / hardtop / glasstop?

And for colors Tool have you seen the Zonda Tricolor special editon? I know its not as beautyful as the Zonda F thanks to the larger airvents but the color the car has is kinda intressting Its soft of metallic colored carbonfiber

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2757/4329592105_85535705c1.jpg

I guess you could actually bring this effect to TDU if you wanted. The carbonfiber frontspoiler of the McLaren F1 GT is with car color seen with kinda resamples that effect.

Lucky you.Here in my country Bulgaria is only one Pagani Zonda :oook: and the chance to see it is 1 in 7 millions:lol:

But however,Ill really enjoy driving this car in TDU!:nanananana:

Well it was at a car show but there is the picture, I saw another zonda f roadster at another show in november