We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah yeah she is :D

but i like it more than that pagani zonda pic with the male avatar inside the car, for some reason this lady character image is looking better probably represnting more or less how the final avatar will look like,

i think that the more info i get about the game the more i get convinced about how nice the game will be

(not talking about graphics tho the cars do look pretty cool and detailed)

play.com have changed their tdu2 artwork and have the game set at a release date of 24/09/10 :)

some might remember i guessed that day a while back :P

with amazon in the u.s. having the release date as 21/09/10 (the usual tuesday release slot for america)

this seems a fairly sound bet

Two released trailers have been affected by small delays, and you reckon a projected release date that is months away, made by a company who has no control over the development or publishing of the game is a sound bet??? ;)

The most recent trailer to be released a few hours ago said the game would be out Fall 2010. They didn't say which month, or which day.

I'm not having a dig at you, but I don't want our visitors being misled in case the information is incorrect.

Two released trailers have been affected by small delays, and you reckon a projected release date that is months away, made by a company who has no control over the development or publishing of the game is a sound bet??? ;)

The most recent trailer to be released a few hours ago said the game would be out Fall 2010. They didn't say which month, or which day.

I'm not having a dig at you, but I don't want our visitors being misled in case the information is incorrect.

i know you're not :)

i'm just saying i think they are a sound bet.

just wondering if you agree they are or think the game will slip?

Who cares for a release date anyway, it'll come when it comes. :/

Just pre-order it online and when it gets through your letterbox, it's there. :)

Looking at release dates and watching it get pushed back or moved forward then pushed back again, will just get you all hyped up. :)

On that note, don't get hyped up over a game, cos when you play it, it'll be a let down. It may well still be amazing, but it won't be what you had in mind. ;)

I might start avoid reading about games that haven't come out yet, so I don't get hyped up for it. Like Red Dead Redemption, I have actively avoided reading about that game so I don't get overexcited, and the wait for it has been soo easy, so easy that I totally forgot about it until just now. Is it even out yet? Lol, going to go check! ;p