We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Megapack on Sale

Oahu_Jack

Hi, just joined the forums.

I noticed that the Megapack download from Atari is now half-price, only US$10. At that price, I am considering buying it. For those who have it I had a few questions.

1. Is the Megapack worth it?

2. Will my existing online profile be ruined if I install the Megapack now?

3. Are any of the cars in the Megapack of type G? (I really like the old, classic cars. :cool:)

Thanks.

I noticed that the Megapack download from Atari is now half-price, only US$10. At that price, I am considering buying it. For those who have it I had a few questions.

3. Are any of the cars in the Megapack of type G? (I really like the old, classic cars. :cool:)

Thanks.

1. Yes. I'm really glad I bought it, not only because of the extra cars, but also because if I didn't I'd see default cars everywhere and be jealous of people that did have the extra cars. :p

2. No. Your online profile will remain intact, at least mine did so I can't see why yours won't.

3. Yes. 1970 Dodge Charger Super Bee is the only one that springs to mind right now though. (Challenger too maybe?)

Thanks.

If you like classic cars (Group G or not), the Megapack is perfect:

-Dino 246GT

-Ferrari 250 GTO

-Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole

-Ferrari F40

-Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary

and some muscle cars...

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. It's good to hear that one's profile shouldn't be affected by the upgrade. (Though, I'll take the advice and make a backup, just in case.) I think I'm going to get the Megapack.

BTW, here's the link to the page at atari.com for the Megapack, in case anyone was wondering where to find it. (I found the link in another thread in these forums a few days ago.)

http://www.atari.com/games/test_drive_unlimited_megapack

Depending on where you live, the download may or may not be available. I noticed on a few other games at the same site, that the download wasn't available for me. (I'm thinking of getting Moonbase Commander from the same site for only US$5, too.)