We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problems with the site

Rodrighazzo

Question

Well I'm getting some problems using Firefox 3.5.8, when I try to enter to the site, it says that the server doesn't exist.

Before was that the site appeared in blank, but now it says cannot find the server, but sometimes, because if i re-try i reach to enter here but not all the times.

Now Im using Internet Explorer to enter here, but about Firefox is strange this started to happen the first days of March I think...

10 answers to this question

Clear your history and everything in Firefox, the server and it's records haven't moved or anything so nothing should be causing this. It must be at your end or your ISP unfortunately.

Do other browsers work, like Chrome and Opera? Can you check on another PC not on your connection ie; a friend, neighbour etc?

It also started happening from time to time at my PC. Something like : net connection timed out or Server could not be found(on Opera) or something like that.. But after some time, it starts working, no matter what browser I use, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Mozilla, IE8, still the same..

Though I think it's something on my side.. Usually helps if I turn the modem off and on..

Guys I finally managed to connect to TDUC again, after almost a week! The problem seams to be some kind of IP blocking. I managed to connect via some free proxy.

Now the question is who's blocking who's IP? How can I determine that, for a start?

Please admins help me!

:eek2:

Tried a different browser? Perhaps vBulletin has blocked your IP range (Or an IP range that spammers once used) and your IP has been blacklisted.

Worst case scenario is that one, best case is a forum bug. You'll have to ask the Diabgoat on that one :\

Of course I tried every browser I have. Since my mate connected without any problem and he's on different ISP it became pretty obvious the problem lays in IP blocking.

Is there any way for me to find out if they blocked my ISP's IP range for sure?

So I could do some drastic measures here, sometimes in the future.

Sorry if I reborn the topic.

The last week I went to a house friend and tried to enter here and it was the same... blank page, blank page, and done it appeared the page.

About what you say bobby, thats weird... because I visit 2 other forums that are from vBulletin and I haven't got this trouble...