We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & IK84: 1995 Ferrari F50 *Coupe V1.1 Posted*

Tool831

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an amazing mod! Thanks Tool and IceKid/Venom.

But there seems to be a bug, sometimes when I'm driving in the interior view the interior just randomly disappears and comes back after a few seconds, and my computer isn't a low-spec one either.

But there seems to be a bug, sometimes when I'm driving in the interior view the interior just randomly disappears and comes back after a few seconds, and my computer isn't a low-spec one either.

I haven't experienced it sadly. Though ill keep an eye out for it.

what is the camera and IK swap for the manual installers?

IK: RUF RGT

Camera: Ferrari F40

Ill put that on First post now though.

in the coupe version theres a problem when using the cockpit view mode, when the camera is straight the interior doesnt appear but if you look down the interior will appear.

I know about it as previous post, I am having a look at it but due to myself not having the issue it will be extremely hard to know if I fixed it or not.

I know about it as previous post, I am having a look at it but due to myself not having the issue it will be extremely hard to know if I fixed it or not.

First thing first, thanks both of you for sharing this piece of art with us. Job you've done is truly amazing one!

Now let me try and explain about this strange problem some of us have. It all depends with your bodyswap, IMO. For example, I replaced it with Stradale cause I already got GT2 on RGT, and at first look of it, no problem at all. But soon as I try to adjust my seat position and move it a bit forward, interior view simply disappears and all I can see are my hands. To be honest, I just move my position slider all the way to the left and that bug doesn't show up anymore, and I can drive F50 without any problem at all.

Hope that helps with finding a solution for this ''problem''. Good luck!

Solved:

I have fixed the issue of the coupe interior disspearing and will reupload shortly.

Thanks all for reporting that unusual and not so common problem. ;)

-----------------------------------------------

is this because of my graphic card or is this maybe a bug?

Ummm what the fudge.. ? What's your graphics running at? Or at least whats the GFX card. During WIP of this I once again never ran into that issue.