We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What sort of reactions do you get when driving a Superleggera?

Mb

Lol, I love the peoples reactions! everything from thumbs up to other not so nice.....And the Fact theres 2 lambos!

You'd never get that reaction in the UK :sulk:

I've had some simaler reactions when out in our MR2! I think it's coz it looks So 80's and diffrent! We've had people take pictures of the frount and ask "what is it?" then get the shock of there life when we say "A toyota MR2!"

Although i'd love to do it in a lambo! :cheeky: who would't?

Well I have to say, when I was in a Superleggera back in November there was hardly anybody who noticed us on the way back to Aberdeen, basically no reactions at all apart from a few who looked at it. I suppose everybody is just too busy with getting on with their lives. :lol:

Such a shame that in Singapore, people couldn't give a bigger stuff about cars :( And if the driver'd been revving the nuts off the car like in the vid, everyone would have just scowled and complained about all the noise pollution... Really makes me annoyed to be here, really, and I can say with complete certainty that our old pal Mark1992 would agree with, or feel even more strongly about this than I do.

On a side note though, I saw a LP640 in school today :D