We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce *30/3/2010 - 11:02PM- Released*

Tool831

• Replies 189
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Thanks for this awesome car. The car itself is perfect, the model is perfect, the convert is perfect. 10/10 :)

EDIT: Forgot to ask, what road texture mod do you use? :)

great mod tool, but it need to be fixed like reported from other players (me included) ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I'm not 100% sure about the "blue" (vents) and "white" (safety belt?) bugs, but I think that's not only the position of the car in the picture

I'm not 100% sure about the "blue" (vents) and "white" (safety belt?) bugs, but I think that's not only the position of the car in the picture

The (blue) vents are supposed to be like that on all Murcielago variants, and the seatbelts you can fix on your own by choosing a different IK set, or a different seatbelt type in TDUPE.

Opening doors was never on the features list so please look at features list before saying that it doesn't have any. ;);) Doors do not work, this car wasn't modeled to have them. The windows can only work if they doors exist. So that is the reason why when opening the doors the windows move.

As for some shadow or dark spaces, I do not get this so I am 100% seriously not sure why it would do that unfortantly. :sulk:

Seat belt does stick out but a simple IK swap will fix this,

Rims are too small. Go into TDUPE and change 'default Rim' this will make the rims bigger depending on if you select the correct car.:p

@Tester: That bug you say what happens with the driver head, push your ingame seating position forward. Head on the avatar gets removed in interior view so that the head doesn't opstruct the interior camera. Either find another camera to use.

Interior colours wasn't done due to limitations on textures, there wasn't enough textures in order to fit the interior colour texture.

I hope that covers most peoples questions.

Interior colours wasn't done due to limitations on textures, there wasn't enough textures in order to fit the interior colour texture.

Interesting, but, just a tip, if possible try make cars, like your zonda with several interior color

I just love

Thanks again tool

Rims are too small. Go into TDUPE and change 'default Rim' this will make the rims bigger depending on if you select the correct car.:p

Do you honestly think I didn't do that, especially since I had already said that I tried that???

Since YOU put the rims BEHIND the tire wall, no matter how big you make the rims, you can't see past the tire wall.

That grey line on the tire textures, that's where the rim bead is supposed to line up, and the rim bead is supposed to go on the OUTSIDE of the tire wall, not the inside like you've made it on every car you've done in the last year and a half. It's only just now getting noticed because of the rim size option in TDUPE.

Do you honestly think I didn't do that, especially since I had already said that I tried that???

I tend to ignore you, cause you have nothing good to say about anything. Before you say it, I don't want you to praise me or call me 'god' but at least something saying "Congrats good mod" or "I enjoy this" would be nice.

You saying "OFMG! These tyres are crap! you got a bug there and there, oh your physics i cannot bodyswap blah blah blah" is pointless.

So until you actually say something decent that I actually accept, then too bad for you mate. Sorry, start cheering up alittle and maybe ill start to acknowledge you and your existance. :D

but at least something saying "Congrats good mod" or "I enjoy this" would be nice.

You didn't make the model, or any of the textures, and the mod is full of bugs, yet you want people to compliment you or praise you for that???

Seriously, get off your high horse and stop being condescending to bug reporters and stop bullying other modders and you MIGHT start earning some actual respect instead of just false praise from your sight-challenged fanboy followers, some of whom don't even have the PC version of TDU.....

You didn't make the model, or any of the textures, and the mod is full of bugs, yet you want people to compliment you or praise you for that???

Seriously, get off your high horse and stop being condescending to bug reporters and stop bullying other modders and you MIGHT start earning some actual respect instead of just false praise from your sight-challenged fanboy followers, some of whom don't even have the PC version of TDU.....

whatever kurgan. Think what you wanna think couldn't give a crap mate.

cya...

Opening doors was never on the features list so please look at features list before saying that it doesn't have any. ;);) Doors do not work, this car wasn't modeled to have them. The windows can only work if they doors exist. So that is the reason why when opening the doors the windows move.

I don't want to start an argument, if you think it from me now, just a tip: A real good modder should can meshing too... and I mean detaching doors from body isn't very hard ;)

I mean me myself for example: i brought the lowpoly Body_E from the Cobalt SS of NFS:MW of nearly 5000 polygones. with all the body lines and 3D Logos. what have you ever (big) meshed?

I don't want to start an argument, if you think it from me now, just a tip: A real good modder should can meshing too... and I mean detaching doors from body isn't very hard ;)

I mean me myself for example: i brought the lowpoly Body_E from the Cobalt SS of NFS:MW of nearly 5000 polygones. with all the body lines and 3D Logos. what have you ever (big) meshed?

The door lines are a separate texture on 1 side of the car, then the back half uses a big texture that makes the bodylines from the rear half of the car. The way it was also modeled wouldn't be able to do it.

I detach doors all the time (All of icekid's cars, Shift cars etc) if they have 3D bodylines, I personally do not like flat bodylines, though with this car and its quality I made it a exception. I do small/medium parts of modeling like the Cinque I did with the engine cover and rear diffuser, side vents on the fenders, not a whole car and updating part by part with 3D bodylines I will admit that. The way this LP670 was made just wouldn't work for what it has.

This was also a exclusive to GTR2 that was recently released I do not wanna just jump in and edit everything they they have been working on for a very long time. I only edit the main parts that TDU needs in order to work.

I've been waiting for this car since 17 November 09 and got it/permission on the 21 March 2010. Imo its not necessary to have opening doors all the time. My opinion, you drive not opening doors. ;)