We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce *30/3/2010 - 11:02PM- Released*

Tool831

• Replies 189
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Witch is the correct car?? :confused: or witch car has the biggest rim size??

In most cases setting the rim to a old muscle car (depending) sets it, though each car is different. Some can make it really huge and some can make it really small.

I haven't tried anything with the LP670 so you'd have to fiddle around with it.

yes, please tell me what setting should i have?

Anything, I am just wondering what setup you have. :)

the door don`t work???

I already explained why in previous page. ;)

these are my settings http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3034/69961106.jpg can you please post a photo with your settings:D

or just tell me what to do

well..

I run it at:

HDR: On

AA: 16xQAA

Resolution: 1366 by 768

Detail Level: High

----

Nvidia Control Panel:

AA Filtering: 16x

AA - Gamma Correction: On

AA - Mode: Enhance the application setting

AA - Setting: 16xQAA

AA - Transparency: Super Sampling

Maximum pre render frames: 8

Multi Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration: Use Global Setting

Texture Filtering: Clamp

Texture Filtering - Quality: High Quality

The other options are on default settings.

------------------------

I strongly recommend you only use those settings if you have a decent graphics card. ;)

@Paul9444, I just wanted to ask it. Since you don't have working doors in your mod it would be a good possibility to open the airvents like Terzer did. I guess it wouldn't be so hard (Though I don't really know:))

What do you think about this idea? Or at least try it? Because than the 'not-working-door-bug' wouldn't botter at all. And I think everyone would be pretty pleased with such a new feature.

I'm waiting for your answer;)

Seat belt does stick out but a simple IK swap will fix this,

The (blue) vents are supposed to be like that on all Murcielago variants, and the seatbelts you can fix on your own by choosing a different IK set, or a different seatbelt type in TDUPE.

Thank you both ;)

why do you mean it´s a bad idea? i prefer a moving spoiler instead of a window which i never open...

[rant]

Good for you. Tool is not going to change his car or make another version just for the few who prefer to have opening vents and such to replace opening windows, it's highly stupid and I much prefer features like this to be stock and not modified to use for spoilers and vents.

It's absolutely stupid and is one of the things that would really ruin modding if everyone started doing that imho.

I would much rather have opening windows because I would use them much more than opening vents or whatever. I mean in time I bet you would get bored of having to lower and raise the vents all the time but with windows, they at least have a purpose because they change the sound and give a better experience when driving cars.

If you want these things, make a mod by yourself and include them, that's what I say. I can confidently say that the ones who hate this stuff FAR outweight the small minority who want it implemented.

[/rant]

The Queen logging off.

[rant]

Good for you. Tool is not going to change his car or make another version just for the few who prefer to have opening vents and such to replace opening windows, it's highly stupid and I much prefer features like this to be stock and not modified to use for spoilers and vents.

It's absolutely stupid and is one of the things that would really ruin modding if everyone started doing that imho.

I would much rather have opening windows because I would use them much more than opening vents or whatever. I mean in time I bet you would get bored of having to lower and raise the vents all the time but with windows, they at least have a purpose because they change the sound and give a better experience when driving cars.

If you want these things, make a mod by yourself and include them, that's what I say. I can confidently say that the ones who hate this stuff FAR outweight the small minority who want it implemented.

[/rant]

The Queen logging off.

Agreed. I'd love the idea of having raising vents, but not if I had to do it and if it replaced the windows. Imagine going through a tunnel, and opening your vents to hear the sound of the engine... :oook:

As Tool has said before, if you got pulled by the police, would you lower your vents to pay the bill? :lol: It just wouldnt work. I do admire terzer's work, I love it, its a great novelty, however it would mean extra modeling, and Tool has done hours of work on this to make it as good as possible, which I respect.

This mod is amazing enough without raising airvents imo.

Anyway, here's some photos to lighten the mood. :p

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/LP670-4_SV/Tool9S.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/LP670-4_SV/Tool9S3.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/LP670-4_SV/Tool9S2.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/LP670-4_SV/Tool99.jpg

[rant]

[/rant]

The Queen logging off.

so if there weren´t windows to open in TDU but a cigarette lighter it would also be ok to use this instead of windows?

i did never say tool should do this with his mod, but i prefer that idea, because the vents are something which discriminates the Murcielago from most other cars.

but if you say most people would like the windows, i start a poll and we´ll see ;)

Witch is the correct car?? :confused: or witch car has the biggest rim size??

A general guideline for most of the cars I've messed with so far.....

Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa = 1 inch bigger

Ferrari F40 (1st option) = 2 inches bigger

AC427 = 4 inches bigger

Keep in mind that this is NOT the same for all cars, most of the older cars in TDU it's the opposite.

tool i did everything you said

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tester View Post

these are my settings http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3034/69961106.jpg can you please post a photo with your settings

or just tell me what to do

well..

I run it at:

HDR: On

AA: 16xQAA

Resolution: 1366 by 768

Detail Level: High

----

Nvidia Control Panel:

AA Filtering: 16x

AA - Gamma Correction: On

AA - Mode: Enhance the application setting

AA - Setting: 16xQAA

AA - Transparency: Super Sampling

Maximum pre render frames: 8

Multi Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration: Use Global Setting

Texture Filtering: Clamp

Texture Filtering - Quality: High Quality

The other options are on default settings.

------------------------

I strongly recommend you only use those settings if you have a decent graphics card.

an still no luck what should i do those textures are still white

Tool the car looks really nice in TDU shame u can combine GTR2 physics and sounds and the look of TDU.

Sorry for the mix up about the conversion but my grand ma died and was totally not thinking about mods and did not tell ayax that i gave u permission to convert the model.

Also can u replicate the matte colors like i did for the GTR2???