We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Are The Best Cars You Ever Drove?

sNAKE1337

like the title says, what are the best cars you ever drove or were your favorites.

i'll go in order

1. Chevrolet Corvette 2007 dont remember what model

EDIT: 2. Yellow Porsche Boxster <3 <3 Tiptronic is gay though

3. Mazdaspeed 3 tuned at 450hp

4. Nissan 350z

5. Ferrari f430 but i was sitting in the passanger seat :(

6. my little baby <3 suzuki aerio 2004 2.3 feels like 70hp car compared to those above but i love her <3

DONT TROLL PLZ

Mb, you're not allowed to post in here...

I've only driven 3 cars myself so far :lol:

Opel Astra Diesel, Skoda Fabia Diesel and a Fiat Punto 1.4 Evo :p

But this saturday things will change. 305bhp under my right foot:cool:

How did you reach the pedals then?

Best.Question.Ever. :rofl:

The best car i've ever driven would probably have to be my cousin's Testarossa that she let me drive at the unripe young age of 13. Well, most of the mile i got to drive in it was me trying to get the clutch right :lol:

Best.Question.Ever. :rofl:

The best car i've ever driven would probably have to be my cousin's Testarossa that she let me drive at the unripe young age of 13. Well, most of the mile i got to drive in it was me trying to get the clutch right :lol:

not bad :P i started driving at 6, at 7 i could drive a manual car but i would stall it sometimes :O

How did you reach the pedals then?

connected my legs to the driver's legs with a special leg connector cable so his legs/foot were controlled by me

Best car i've drove was Our Mk1 MR2! Around the 'carpark' that a scottish Ski center have!(it's pritty much a dirt park) It was ok, a few stalls with the clutch, and my dad cheacking to see how i was doing and instructing me.....although he was't impressed when i tryed a handbrake turn....purely because i "did it wrong" and then poseeded to show me how it's done!:cool:

Still cant wait to properly driveand get my license, but come July/Augest it'll happen....and my first car will be an original Beetle!!

*befour you ask, yeh it can be classed as dangerous, but in the middle of summer the centers shut and no one was around to see or get hirt...appert from us but then it would of been our own falt!