We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Murcielago Vents

terzer

Hi, i made open-able vents for the original murcielago model. If somebody wants to make his mod with these vents, feel free to use it, its not locked. Merge with the new dummies, or even the vents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVPFjOS52So

DOWNLOAD

Mirror:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KYKKFG9G

BUGS:

Well, the vents are using window dummies, so you better don't open the doors :) the vents will fly above the car.

Mod Edit: Fixed YouTube Link.

Wow, amazing. It would be cool to make a spoiler go up and down (like a slr) when speeding. Downloading...

edit: just one question, and sorry if it is offtopic, are you planning on stopping work on your 458 italia. It is a car i have been waiting since it was announced. Thanks

Wow, amazing. It would be cool to make a spoiler go up and down (like a slr) when speeding. Downloading...

edit: just one question, and sorry if it is offtopic, are you planning on stopping work on your 458 italia. It is a car i have been waiting since it was announced. Thanks

it can be done. not when you're speeding though. manually. you can make all parts move-able. i saw sun roof, which can be opened.

as for the italia. i have huge problems with the interior, and i don't know why, but there are many little holes on the exterior. i'm fixing it (the maserati is done, i have time now)

i made the rims for the ferrari.

killalldude, i wish that too :)

i´ve got a well tuned RS4 with little spoiler that wents out of the body if you open the windows...

nothing new, but good to see some people try to put this feature on future cars, it would be really great to have that, in my opinion it´s much cooler than the damn windows :D

Thanks to all! I can make the veyron spoiler, lp 640, lp670, but i don't have the models, also the modders are not so willing to make such versions. It will be cool, as i never decided which version of the veyron to drive (spoiler down or up) now its possible, but... :)

Thanks once again!

p.s. its interesting that no modder wants to do it, as so many users like this and it's not so hard and time demanding to do it (i made it for 20minutes)

That's a shame that the rest of the modders are being like that. It would be good for both of you, but hey, you'll just have to get used to some people being like that around here.

I'll give you the modder badge in a moment seeing as you've released some mods and it doesn't seem as if you're going to stop.

Thanks to all! I can make the veyron spoiler, lp 640, lp670, but i don't have the models, also the modders are not so willing to make such versions. It will be cool, as i never decided which version of the veyron to drive (spoiler down or up) now its possible, but... :)

Thanks once again!

p.s. its interesting that no modder wants to do it, as so many users like this and it's not so hard and time demanding to do it (i made it for 20minutes)

I think its disgusting tbh, youve managed something that they cant and they wont let you improve there models.

You've done a very good job and everyone is here to congratulate you. I'm sure one one of the others will eventually let you try.

But if not have you thought about converting a shift model? The veyron and Murci are both in there.

Thank You!

I could import veyron, murcielago, but there already wonderful models of these, and i don't have the experience to make them so good. I hope modders eventually make their versions with these features. its nothing to loose. as there are versions with opened vents, there can be a version with open-able vents. i don't hunt for reputation and credits. it will be good for everybody!

I respect their work and decision.