We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Classic Cars

Kinder

Any Classic Cars?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Any Classic Cars?

• Yeah it would be a nice addition to the game.
    • No it would ruin the game`s theme.
    • I don`t care about them.

There's nothing wrong with variety or having options. I'd eventually get around to trying out the car's from the 90's. If people want to cruise in a supercar with others who are in supercars, all they have to do is create a cruise in the forums here (or the official forums) or make use of the club features.

That said, I don't want NFSUG style old cars that can be upgraded so that they perform like supercars.

Yeah we gotta try the 90`s cars.And they want to cruise in supercars they can drive with 100 km/h.No need for them to floor the cars.

Honestly, if the game included some nice cars from the 70's, 80's and possibly 90's which weren't supercars I'd probably end up driving them more than the super cars. I've played so many games with the latest super cars in them and to be honest I'm getting pretty bored of driving them, they drive and look the same in every game.

For me vehicle variety is a must have in this game.

Honestly, if the game included some nice cars from the 70's, 80's and possibly 90's which weren't supercars I'd probably end up driving them more than the super cars. I've played so many games with the latest super cars in them and to be honest I'm getting pretty bored of driving them, they drive and look the same in every game.

That`s my man.Dude i love you i really do.I`ve just said what i`m trying to say here.Every game has supercars and we all forget history.The 80`s and 90`s had the best cars ever.I`d love to see a standard E30 or E36 or 7 series E32 or 5 series E34.Or Mercedes E-Klasse or S-Klasse :crying:But i can`t.Only in mods i get the chance to see them.

ya i totally agree in TDU1 i think i had more miles on my super bee and challenger than the rest of the vehicles in my garage combined (except maybe my vipers)

You sound like a mind reader cause that is exactly what I was thinking. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

We need a big American classic like a 1970s Cadillac Fleetline Limo, and an Eldorado of the same vintage, and of course a 1950s Eldorado Coupe De Ville (kind of like in TDU1 where the had a classic Corvette and added 3 more in the mega pack!) And we also NEED a Rolls Royce of the 1960s-1970s. But they shouldn't bother with any of these if they cannot give us a realistic automatic gearbox with kickdown and shifting that is connected to the amount of pressure you put on the accelerator. Remember, that keyboard players will automatically get full acceleration, so for them it will always shift at red line unless they release the button, but for the rest of us (with game wheels) we can cruise at low RPMs and floor it to race. Also, I think the Rolls Royce should be availible in Ibiza and the Cadillacs in the USA (with the ability to pay for shipping from one place to the other). Classic luxury is what I'm talking about!

• 2 weeks later...