We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 1997 Porsche 911 996 GT1 "Street Version"

TDUZoqqer

(if physics installer not working' date=' please change the ride height to 70mm!(then you can also play online)) [/quote']

Ummm... I did that, and it's still having problems.

And plus, everytime it does, it says the actual car mod is uninstalled.

Halp. :crying:

its not a moby dick porsche that was in the 935 series.

the 996 GT1 is well know as 996 GT1 and if you wanted perfection I guess you would call it 996 GT1 Evo as its a evolution from the 993 GT1 (with is also a nice car or?)

So I guess the name is allrigth as it is becuase if you say 911 GT1 people automatical will think on the 1998 model and this is the 1997 one.

This car has been one of the more problematic cars to come up with cameras for, I must have gone through at least 50+ cockpit cams. The best cams I could find for centered seat sliders are . . .

Audi TT Cockpit

Alfa Brera Cockpit_Back

Firebird Hood

Merc SLR Hood_Back

Ruf RK IK

I did try the Ruf RK cockpit cam, but the only way it would work is if the seat sliders were all the way down and all the way back.

Great! Thank you very much Zoqqer, very nice car. However, I think the choice of the engine sound is ... : the engine sound you've choosen is from an Italian V8 (ferrari), and you put it on a german flat 6. But it's a very nice mod ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...