We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Ferrari F355 F1 Berlinetta

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it wasn't a request.

On topic : Nice mod! I'll think about trying it out, but I'm more interested in modern Ferrari's.

you kidding? I think 355 was the last ferrari that was properly pretty.

http://img14.imageshack.us/i/20100508195622.jpg

btw FatPenguin I'm struggling to find those rims , could you help perhaps?

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by slylecoco

The head light are still open when i drive...

They are never close !

Is it normal ??

Set car type to Coupe in TDUMT.

Kurgan777, could you (please) explain a bit more what and where must i change setup ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by slylecoco

The head light are still open when i drive...

They are never close !

Is it normal ??

Set car type to Coupe in TDUMT.

Kurgan777, could you (please) explain a bit more what and where must i change setup ?

go to google, search for TDU Performance Editor(use it at your own risk) select the car you've replaced from the list and change the related settings. Don't forget to backup your performance sheet it's important because once I've only changed ride height settings and tdu server disconnected me from the game

you kidding? I think 355 was the last ferrari that was properly pretty.

I partially agree too. I have the 355 as my favorite Ferrari too but i don't mind the newer ones like the F430 or the 458 Italia. I'd take the 355 over them any day.

guys i cannot run the installer for the fisics...how can i install it manually? i already install the mod manually but now i want to put the fisics too.

by the way...doesn the mod come with sound mod??

thanks

guys i cannot run the installer for the fisics...how can i install it manually? i already install the mod manually but now i want to put the fisics too.

Well, then you have to ask the author (in this situation me) for the TDUPK file and replace this in your PE with your wishcar

by the way...doesn the mod come with sound mod??

thanks

No, Only a small count of mods comes out with included sound.

To close head-light : close your windows. It's the same key !!

Awesome work for this model! :thumbsup:

(And this one is free... private joke)

Great car (in the life too!!) !

Please, release a targa model and the fantastic 348... ;):drool:

uhm I found a quite annoying bug.

The name change! the car is only called Ferrari F355

The F1 Berlinetta is missing. That wouldn't be a problem at all... BUT It appears on a couple of other cars. I now have a Audi S3 F1 Berlinetta... and so on.

Also the uninstall doesn't work at all! It doesn't reset the model and it won't change the names back!

The car is great, personally I'm not a fan of the working headlamps via window.

I just noticed that there are some smoothing errors in some parts in the exterior, most notably in the head/tail-lights area, between the doors, as well as other small parts. another thing is that the tail-lights have no "High Beam" and the textures used in the tail-lights aren't very good.

The Interior is pretty good, the HUD actually works perfectly(You just need to adjust the RPM to 8500, and use the 360 Challenge BTRQ file) the camera views also work fine, but the wind-shield from the interior seems a bit "Milky"(Rear view is fine)

I hope you take these issues into account if you plan on updating the car. Other than that +Rep.