We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Ferrari F355 F1 Berlinetta

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this awesome mod. The F355 has always been my most favourite Ferrari all the time.

However I have a little problem with the mod, I put the mod to replace the 512TR as suggested but I could only drive it in manual mode. It won't shift automatically even I have already used "Automatic" in the game setting.

Can anyone tell me how can I solve this problem? Thanks in advance!!!!!

Thanks for this awesome mod. The F355 has always been my most favourite Ferrari all the time.

However I have a little problem with the mod, I put the mod to replace the 512TR as suggested but I could only drive it in manual mode. It won't shift automatically even I have already used "Automatic" in the game setting.

If you switch the car to "automatic gearbox" using any of the modding tools, it does not make it an auto. By default, TDU's autoboxes are treated like manuals (for the G25 and other H-gate wheels, for example, they use the H-pattern gear shifter). If you look through the gearbox settings for other cars, you will find that there are quite a few "automatic" cars (Lexus comes immediately to mind) - but you would never have guessed because TDU treats them like manuals if your options menu tranny choice is manual.

-Leadfoot

If you get to the end of the rev range and it just won't shift, that's a BTRQ error, and it can only be fixed by using the original BTRQ file from the original 512TR and injecting that into the mod.

If you get to the end of the rev range and it just won't shift, that's a BTRQ error, and it can only be fixed by using the original BTRQ file from the original 512TR and injecting that into the mod.

Thanks for your reply. But can you explain it in more detail, that is, where can I find the original BTRQ file and inject to the mod one?

Thanks for your reply. But can you explain it in more detail, that is, where can I find the original BTRQ file and inject to the mod one?

The original BTRQ file is inside the original 512TR.bnk

If you didn't make a backup, you won't be able to fix it.

You need to extract the original BTRQ file using TDUMT 1.14 and put it into the mod file.

The original BTRQ file is inside the original 512TR.bnk

If you didn't make a backup, you won't be able to fix it.

You need to extract the original BTRQ file using TDUMT 1.14 and put it into the mod file.

Luckily I do have back up :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot! I will try to fix it, hope it works :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Looks good but the physics are screwed up I have the f1 berlinetta part on other cars and the shifter is wrong his hand goes down to a gear stick that isnt there because it has paddle shifters

lol the physics link I've deleted :) and the new physics aren't my work

my physics had sequential shifting

no mod in the world is perfect

and you don't have to give me -rep where inside is that the car is "horrible" :rolleyes:

Yeah no mod is 100% perfect but that just seems like a rushed job, like always. You should have waited for the proper tools. :)

Also a nice modder wouldn't be shouting at their community accusing them of wrongly repping them. People are allowed to -rep if they feel, for example, someone has rushed a car and not taken their time on doing it, it's all about patience with modding. If you had just waited for the proper tools to convert the cars, you wouldn't have these "imperfections" and your interiors wouldn't be "horrible".

no mod in the world is perfect

and you don't have to give me -rep where inside is that the car is "horrible" :rolleyes:

"No mod in the work is pefect" That is true yes, however those errors on your model are fixable, just you'd have to update the whole main model again and start all over again. Well worth it in the end that way you please others and show that you care about fixing those horrible normals.

About the -rep I get -rep just for posting most of the time cause no one understands the way I post, they just take it as I have a gun to their head. Rep isn't everything I couldn't care if I had red rep. Least when I post I say what I think. No one will ever change that. You just have to accept the rep and move on, its not as though your crap its more of people just don't understand.

(Bet right now even this post you will look at it and go "I am being mean" well guess what I am not your just reading as that or want to take it like that)

Yeah no mod is 100% perfect but that just seems like a rushed job, like always. You should have waited for the proper tools. :)

Also a nice modder wouldn't be shouting at their community accusing them of wrongly repping them. People are allowed to -rep if they feel, for example, someone has rushed a car and not taken their time on doing it, it's all about patience with modding. If you had just waited for the proper tools to convert the cars, you wouldn't have these "imperfections" and your interiors wouldn't be "horrible".

First, the Forza tools will NEVER be totally complete, you were told this before, and all you need to do for verification is look back into the history of game modding and look at other model extractors. They get made until they're "good enough" then they get released, and that's how they stay for the rest of time.

Second, there's way too many people abusing the Rep system around here, and Queen, if you're admitting to doing that, then you are now obligated to become a modder yourself and show everyone how it's supposed to be done.....

Because you've gone beyond just giving your opinion on something, you've crossed the line into taking points away from someone just because a mod wasn't 100% perfect. Did you -rep any other modders when bugs were found in their mods??? I seriously doubt it because you visibly protected those other modders but you seem to have it in for TDUZoqqer for whatever reason.

First, the Forza tools will NEVER be totally complete, you were told this before, and all you need to do for verification is look back into the history of game modding and look at other model extractors. They get made until they're "good enough" then they get released, and that's how they stay for the rest of time.

Second, there's way too many people abusing the Rep system around here, and Queen, if you're admitting to doing that, then you are now obligated to become a modder yourself and show everyone how it's supposed to be done.....

Because you've gone beyond just giving your opinion on something, you've crossed the line into taking points away from someone just because a mod wasn't 100% perfect. Did you -rep any other modders when bugs were found in their mods??? I seriously doubt it because you visibly protected those other modders but you seem to have it in for TDUZoqqer for whatever reason.

Technically the tools are much much better than they were before and as I said, they allow for the model to much smoother now and not have those imperfections Zoqqer has on his model. All I am saying is, maybe if he hates the comments from the community so much then he would make it again and fix those imperfections.

As for abusing the rep system. I do not and don't think I ever have, I just think that if someone in the community really doesn't like a mod that someone had made, I reckon they are entitled to -rep to show that they think the model could be better and that way it makes the modder think that they could have done it better which leads them thinking about fixing the model to make it better.

But tell me this, what do you think the point in the -rep being there is?

Also, you are wrong. I don't have it in for Zoqqer. Over other means, I actually tell "other modders" that I am unhappy with a mod they've done and give him ideas on how to fix it or what I don't like about it. Just because I don't post it over this forum, doesn't mean that I don't criticise other modders for doing things.