We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Passenger mode

Should be counted as a player the passenger?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should be counted as a player the passenger?

• Yes
    • No

Well about this new feature that is coming ( I think thanks to diablo right? lol)

First of all I dont remember If we will be able to cruise with someone as passenger...

But well my question is:

- The limit of players per room is 8 right? so, should be the passenger counted by 1 player too or not?

I mean, if everyone has got a passenger if im not wrong will be the max per room 4 cars ( because is 2 players per car). Or if not ( that would be awesome) 8 cars and each one with a passenger and this will make a room with 16 players.

Well thats my question, The passenger should be count as a Player in the room? or not?

If Passenger doesnt count as a player:

Pros: -Will be a room up to 16 persons.

-Will be more people but not a disaster of 16 cars driving at max speed.

Cons: -Maybe more lag or it requires more internet speed.

-Less frames per second because there are more objects?

So guys? What do you think? Should be counted as a player or not?

One side I say no, the more people the more joy. On the other side, why the heck would you join in at an hours long cruise if you won't do anything except hanging out of the window with your tongue out :p

But the ''more people, more joy'' is more important for me, so no. Count it as ACTIVE players. PIC, Players In Control.

I do hope though, that the passengermode is also just for relaxing and not that it automatically enables a sort of racingmode. I'm affraid for that as sofar évery preview immediatly mentioned navigating by icons, but not just cruizing with the two of youz.

If you want 8 cars together, kick the passenger out of your car and tell him to waste his own petrol :p

I don't really care either way, I'm guessing it would be 8 players/4 cars max if everyone had a passenger when cruising. Maybe certain multiple races that required a co-driver could have a max of 8 cars and 16 character