We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, they are some sort of berries? Dunno. :D Anyway, they look delicious. XD

btw.

As soon as I finish my work on Island Paradise, I got a plan for Autumn Addon for it. :D Basically, I'll just have to adjust hue/contrast of IP textures, and we will have perfect mod for autumn time of the year.

Yea, they are some sort of berries? Dunno. :D Anyway, they look delicious. XD

btw.

As soon as I finish my work on Island Paradise, I got a plan for Autumn Addon for it. :D Basically, I'll just have to adjust hue/contrast of IP textures, and we will have perfect mod for autumn time of the year.

Good to know man! :D I'll need to have 2 installs of TDU. lol. Poor hdd :P

BTW, I've received your PM, haven't much time to answer but I'll do. :)

Good to know man! :D I'll need to have 2 installs of TDU. lol. Poor hdd :P

BTW, I've received your PM, haven't much time to answer but I'll do. :)

i don't understand, how does he mean he need to have 2 installs!?

does it required for mod, do we all have to!?

or what...?

can somebody explain that to me?

Ofcourse not. :D He was referring to this post:

That's why he said he needs to 2 TDU's. One for IP and other one for upcoming Autumn Addon. :p

Now this... this is in my eyes a disrespectful post. What's up with all exclamation marks? Seriously, chill out... dude. Is it so damn hard to read previous posts? Is it? I think not!!! Ha! :D

Sory if for you this is disrespectful! I give you all of my respect, but I cant express corectly becouse I dont know English very good. Sory for the exclamation marks. I remove them :) I look for post for this problem in previous post but I dont find nothing. I will searching again.

P.P.: Oh! So sory! I find it but understand that it is difficult to with my bad English! I will quote you in my post if someone else have this problem to see it.

I advise you to write for this problem in first post. I think many people will have this problem.

Good luck!!!

Yellow line is... no more! Seriously, after couple of years, that line is well over my head. It's so... boring! XD That road is divided now by cracks and heavy faded single white line, so that you can drive in your own lane in safety.

You still got your yellow line on roads with more lanes.

That shadow, I mean black color in the distance isn't a bug. Just set your AF to 16x in your ATi Catalyst/NVIDIA Control Panel and everything will be okay. It will solve your other problem too - black grass in distance.

Enjoy!

Apology accepted. ;)

Now, let's see.

How I can uninstall this mod? The Uninstall button doesnt work.

Yea, sorry cause of that. To be honest, I was too lazy to write the those 95+ uninstall scripts. Try to understand, between browsing through literally hundreds of textures in search for good ones, then converting them to TDU, after numerous testing... I just get sooo tired. And since I'm still far from a proper release, I couldn't be bothered to finish them.

I'll try to include working uninstall option in v0.9. Until then, don't forget to make backups.

50 meters In Front and behind me the road is in darkness.

That shadow, I mean black color in the distance isn't a bug. Just set your AF to 16x in your ATi Catalyst/NVIDIA Control Panel and everything will be okay. It will solve your other problem too - black grass in distance.

The road has not any road markings.

Yellow line is... no more! :p Seriously, after couple of years, that line is well over my head. It's so... boring! XD That road is divided now by cracks and heavy faded single white line, so that you can drive in your own lane in safety.

You still got your yellow line on roads with more lanes. :D

Any more questions? :p

@diegorborges

End of August, and in worst case middle of September.