We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, solved the problem.

according to the "patch.log" file, the installer could not find the file "Papers.bnk". then i remembered that i have renamed the file because i hated the effect of the flying papers. i renamed it back to it's original file name and installed the mod with no errors.

thanks for the help and for the mod.

@mennyk

Okay mate, I'm glad everything sorted out for you, so that you can enjoy your brand new TDU. :p

@liebfrech

It ain't called a paradise without a reason. :)

@M@ster

Yea, it works without any problems, just like edwin said. ;)

@wagnerpsc

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to make a diferent specular map soon.

@edwin

Thank you for helping me out.

Papaya tree looks really good, I might include it in next update. I already have a different texture for that small palm tree, I'll post ingame screenie later. Nevertheless, thanks for the suggestion. ;)

Sadly, butterflies seemed out of place during the storm weather, so I had to replace them with boring leafs. People can always download your HP and get it additionally.

Your site got a lot of info, and I like the way you categorized photos and info. And the fact that you've used your own plant as a texture is a big plus. Well done mate. ;)

I've painted parked cars to add some variety and realism. Instead all of them being in a silver color, they are painted in green, yellow, blue, red, black and ofcourse - silver. :p [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/zukyl2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/epnm2x.jpg[/IMG] [quote name='iLLusion']I already have a different texture for that small palm tree, I'll post ingame screenie later.[/QUOTE] I'm not quite satisfied with the looks of it, so I'll try to updated it again with something different. Screenshots will have to wait. :) @CamaroSSMan Ooops! Sorry, I didn't noticed your post until now. :p It sounds like you have problem with tool itself, and that's something only Djey can help you. You may ask him [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3739]here[/url] about that issue. Good luck! ;) @rollingtheboy Thanks for your support [I]rolling[/I]! It means a lot! ;)

@Kevin1994

I'm not sure, but end of October seems reasonable time for me to finish work on next update. Either that, or sometime in November, it all depends on the amount of time I have for IP.

@CmdUnknown

Can you try it with v0.9.2 and post some screenshots?

@CamaroSSMan

That sounds like you don't have a magic map installed?

Thanks. :)

Here's the shot of fog... works with HDR without any problems at all. :)

2n8c468.jpg

And here's just a silhouette of big palms cause I didn't adjusted proper color settings yet.

30beluc.jpg

IP v0.9.3 is going to be all about nature diversity since last few updates had more ''behind the scenes'' work than anything else. So, a lot of nature textures are going to be updated and weather will be tweaked some more. That pretty much sums next version pretty well. :)

EDIT:

Forgot to say that autumn add-on will be delayed till v0.9.5, sorry guys.

Thanks. :)

2h34jme.jpg

2dr9b94.jpg

edwin, I think this small palm tree is much better than the one before? :)

2uiykxk.jpg

2ro70ah.jpg

I've tried to recreate TDU2 road effect and it was pretty much successful, IMHO. Still needs some more tweaking though.

It will be only noticeable when facing directly toward the sun direction.

This is the final look of it. :)

2zh46zb.jpg

241jkt5.jpg

EDIT:

Moooar autumn screenies!

2vw6vzb.jpg

1572jav.jpg

15mgx87.jpg

30cyan6.jpg

35li64p.jpg

Good news people, I might finish it just in time for v0.9.3! :)

IP v0.9.3 and Autumn Add-On will be released at 30.10., most likely. I can't wait to share it with you. ;) @edwin [quote name='edwin'][img]http://forum.turboduck.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=14112&stc=1&d=1287057608[/img] Personally i'm a exotic plants enthousiast and this palm looks very ugly (no offence)! No palm on earth looks like that.[/QUOTE] I've changed it once again. [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/xljatu.jpg[/IMG] This one should be good enough? :p