We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official System Requirements for TDU2

iLLGT3

I done got myself a GTX 460 1GB without spending a penny of mine! Thankyou to my brother for buying my old card and the UK government for paying me £100 for going back to college. :lol:

5000th post :cheeky: I'd like to see you remove my post count. :p

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think that an ATI HD4670 can run TDU2? I would think so (obviously in low or maybe medium details), but I would like to read some opinions :).

By the way, although the system requeriments gives the conclusion that the performance difference running TDU2 will vary according to the graphics card, do you think that a good processor also can make a difference running that game?

well a good processor helps, but a graphic card is more important... in my experience as you can see on last page.

But I have a duo core, so thats oke but I don't know what you have

but I thought that it wasn't that easy to install another processor because you may have to replace some ohter components. (not sure)

You think that an ATI HD4670 can run TDU2? I would think so (obviously in low or maybe medium details), but I would like to read some opinions :).

By the way, although the system requeriments gives the conclusion that the performance difference running TDU2 will vary according to the graphics card, do you think that a good processor also can make a difference running that game?

The 4670 should run it in minimum settings but it also depends on the rest of your computer. But nobody can definitely say it will or won't run. Some of us can just make educated guesses.

lamborg

Oke after i've been on holliday I think I am going to buy an Sapphire HD4350 1024MB (or 512 MB not sure what the difference is, If somebody can tell me that please do) because this one of the cards that can run on 300W power supplies

thx for everybody who helped me:thumbsup:

Get the 955be and up the multiplier by 1 in the BIOS and save some money. They are the same chips, just one has a different name and a higher default multiplier.

I'm not very good with the BIOS stuff, i'm getting it in a bundle so it works out cheaper than a 955 anyway, because i need a new motherboard and everything. I was thinking of getting one of the new X6 phenom's but it would have just been a waste.

Actually Turns out it is cheaper, thanks for the hint

if i cant handle it at least on high it will be a joke for optimizacion. I run Metro 2033 on high, Crysis on High, GTAIV on medium/high, Shift on high.

AMD X2 5000+

HIS HD 4670 512MB

2 GB Ram DDR2 800Mhz

Windows XP SP3

What resolution you running at if you can put Metro on high with that rig?

well a good processor helps, but a graphic card is more important... in my experience as you can see on last page.

But I have a duo core, so thats oke but I don't know what you have

but I thought that it wasn't that easy to install another processor because you may have to replace some ohter components. (not sure)

The 4670 should run it in minimum settings but it also depends on the rest of your computer. But nobody can definitely say it will or won't run. Some of us can just make educated guesses.

Thanks for your answers.

Well, I will wait to see the impressions of TDU2 beta testers, or in second instance until the release of the game. If performance is very poor, I will buy a Xbox360.

Oke after i've been on holliday I think I am going to buy an Sapphire HD4350 1024MB (or 512 MB not sure what the difference is, If somebody can tell me that please do) because this one of the cards that can run on 300W power supplies

thx for everybody who helped me:thumbsup:

That card wont help you out a bit at this game. You should get a 5770 cus thats cheap in all ways and it had gtx260 performance.

aja, je je ehmmmm 1024x768gdf.....

Hehe. Didnt know that that rig could handle those games ;)

I run shift max 1680*1050 8x AA 70-110fps

Crysis 1680-1050 16xqAA maxed 30-45 fps

Metro2033 dx11 maxed AAA 25-50 fps

And thats the heaviest game i have the reast runs at least twice as good as metro/crysis same res min 8x AA

@Stickers congrats with your gtx460 youll enjoy it believe me.:)

That card wont help you out a bit at this game. You should get a 5770 cus thats cheap in all ways and it had gtx260 performance.

Ohw.. Ok but It says that it has an PCI Express 2.1 connection thing.. does that 2.1 mean that you need a special port (because I thought that had now an 2.0)

Ohw.. Ok but It says that it has an PCI Express 2.1 connection thing.. does that 2.1 mean that you need a special port (because I thought that had now an 2.0)

No no it still works at pci-Express 1.0 and 2.0 but just waay slower at 1.0. I don't know about 2.1 but i think it is not a big deal. i have 2.0 and my gtx470 works fine. And that thing is 2.1 compatible i think.

I've been using it with backwards compatibility and I can run all of my games totally fine.

I use 1680x1050 and have maxxed all my games out without a hitch.

That includes:

NFS:Shift

COD: MW2

BF 2

Rfactor

TDU :P

None of them seem to be laggy. I say seem because I haven't checked how many frames per second I get. I don't know if my CPU is bottlenecking my GPU though. I might run a 3dMark test soon but just look at my specs, do you think there is any bottlenecking at all? I want to know so I know what to upgrade first, my motherboard or my CPU.

Hint: To check my PC specs, simply click the green reactor-looking button under my Avatar!

Still haven't bought a graphic card!

But now my eyes have fallen for an GeForce GT240 1GB.

1.)Because that needs a 300W power suply (so then i don't need to buy another one)

2.) The price is reasonable around 80 - 90 €

3.) the pefromance is good. (yeah of course not as good as an million€ graphic card, but still way better then that I have now. (8400GS 256MB)

:):excited::)

Still haven't bought a graphic card!

But now my eyes have fallen for an GeForce GT240 1GB.

1.)Because that needs a 300W power suply (so then i don't need to buy another one)

2.) The price is reasonable around 80 - 90 €

3.) the pefromance is good. (yeah of course not as good as an million€ graphic card, but still way better then that I have now. (8400GS 256MB)

:):excited::)

please don't buy GT240 it a crap. i'm sorry no offence to this card owners.

old 8800GT/8800GTX can kick a** of a GT240 easily

look for something better. that 1gb video memory is nothing..

better buy something like XFX GTS250 512 or 1GB

The best you can do is buy a new PSU as BobbyV says. When you have done that then it might be a good idea looking at the latest bugdet cards from ATi. Good cards for very little paper, and they support Dx11 like the rest of the best cards.

Ohwkeee.. well thx for you reply's

But, I am not really looking for a graphic card that can run TDU2 on the best settings.

As I explained ,I earn €100 per month so I am not really looking for a card that can run TDU2 on max settings because it's a bit over my budget.

Here i'll post a link How I play a game now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLstWOzIHeg

And this is what i am looking for:

But thank you guys anyway for your reply's

Best wishes:thumbsup: