We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Anyone willing to help an amateur photographer?

KoenigseggBG

Ok, so the whole story short. A friend of mine, has told me that www.clickaboutit.com is organizing a photography contest, related to the changing world. As you may know (or not), atm I have a quite average Canon camera, that I want to change. The first prize in the contest is a

Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (1)
that really tempts me.

I've entered with my photo, called "In The Open Sea". You can find it here : http://clickaboutit.net/entries/50859

After filling some forms, you should be able to press a "Vote For This Entry" button. I would be very thanful to all of you that support me. :)

Yours,

Koeni

Thank you all, who voted for me so far. :bow: :)

@Mojo, mine has been Photoshopped as well but that was to add to the atmosphere. Contrast + colour balance and sharpening. :)

Aye, nothing wrong with that of course, but check out this entry:

be93c28a93390f9c0e40995f589d468bfaca58ac.jpg

If that's not photoshopped I don't know what is :p

Isn't asking people to vote for you against some sort of T&Cs?

Anywho, I voted for you because I'm nice like that.. When I wanna be. :p

Do you think the current leader got 217 votes because that was the amount of people that browsed through the photos and liked it? No, of course not. And not to mention that her entry is heavily photoshopped (like Mojo noticed). But the rules do not say anything about who can vote or what edits can be done on a photo.

So I guess I'll have to man hug you for being good today? :)

Thank you, yet again. It really means a lot of me. If I ever win this camera, it will be a huge step forward for me and my hobby. :)

I will ask you once again, whoever is reading and haven't voted, please do so, if you have time. Every vote counts and the voting ends on 11th July.