We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LL-shots! - BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 1975 - final pictures - 18.08.2011.

iLLusion

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@killalldude

I can expect your help with testing? In a week or so I'll send you a working version of winter. ;) But since we are still few months from a full release... don't expect much, there's still a lot of job to be done. But it will give you a glimpse into this add-on, it's least I can do for all your support you've gave to me for the past couple of months. ;)

@Austinmartindb9

Thanks. :) You haven't followed IP topic lately? :p Anyway, it's a add-on for IP, and nope, it won't require Crazy Winter. IP + both add-ons (autumn and winter) shouldn't be larger than 50-60 MB's while in .rar. Well, that's the size I'm aiming for. Final versions might be a bit bigger. :D

Illusion, i think you just beat TDU2.

Lol... i totally agree with that. +1

Also, i can't wait to back to home and install that new version! It looks pretty awesome! I love it. Your mod gave a new life time to TDU in my opinion. Really thanks.

+rep

@killalldude

I can expect your help with testing? In a week or so I'll send you a working version of winter. ;) But since we are still few months from a full release... don't expect much, there's still a lot of job to be done. But it will give you a glimpse into this add-on, it's least I can do for all your support you've gave to me for the past couple of months. ;)

It'd be my pleasure :).