We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LL-shots! - BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 1975 - final pictures - 18.08.2011.

iLLusion

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Incognito

Like I wrote on IP topic, Winter Add-On is coming out this weekend - 12.12.2010. :)

@Mr. Bean

I just saw them, and they are just wow! I'll post a comment on your topic later.

@lancer

Sure, I'm always ready to be part of TDU related projects. ;)

@GhostPL

Well, this add-on sounds nothing like that... This one is going to be a real winter paradise experience. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, he's still very much alive. :)

ictlia.jpg

296oz0g.jpg

Last night a friend told me about M5 E39, so I had to check it out! Years of waiting, and it's finally here.

oqvhjn.jpg

2wm3lnt.jpg

344bfxj.jpg

34y8ah3.jpg

Too bad TDU2 is out in few weeks... Oh well, what a better way to say farewell from TDU then to cruise one last time in M3 and M5? :p Hopefully, we won't wait too long for these mods to find their way to Ibiza. :D

Now this is epic,really.M3 E92 and M5 E39...really fantastic.Oh,by the way,two days ago I drove M3 E92 just like yours in TDU,although this one had all black interor,on NAVAK's test track,so I decided to make some proper physics for this M-division masterpice.Why I'm posting this here?Well if my physics don't get thumb up from biggest BMW fan that I know,it's not good enough.iLLusion,you will have honor to test the most accurate physics mode (that's my goal) ever.I'll send it to you via PM tommorow.

Now this is epic,really.M3 E92 and M5 E39...really fantastic.Oh,by the way,two days ago I drove M3 E92 just like yours in TDU,although this one had all black interor,on NAVAK's test track,so I decided to make some proper physics for this M-division masterpice.Why I'm posting this here?Well if my physics don't get thumb up from biggest BMW fan that I know,it's not good enough.iLLusion,you will have honor to test the most accurate physics mode (that's my goal) ever.I'll send it to you via PM tommorow.

You drove the real deal? Damn you, I'm jealous. :p

Anyway, I'll be more than happy to check out your M3 physics, thanks Narwhal. ;)