We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central at Eden Games Report & Impressions - Exclusive TDUC Screenshot!

Eudemon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey look what Fabien confirmed!

http://www.testdriveunlimited.fr/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=387&start=20

Club Cars can now be driven by more than one person at a time!

Original:

Sachez enfin, meme si ce point sera abordé dans l'autre partie de l'article, que suite à vos réactions concernant la voiture uniquement disponible au sein du club et en un unique exemplaire sera désormait accessible à tous les membres du club en même temps. Pour ceux qui avaient peur, plus besoin de vous battre pour prendre la voiture lors d'un ride

Translation:

Know finally, although this will be addressed in another part of the article, that following feedback on the car only available in the club and a single copy is now available to all club members at the same time . For those who were afraid, no need to fight to take the car during a ride

The trailers were cinematic only, they used the replay system which did not have the actual games physics system implemented so what you were seeing in them was just the replay using default settings for the cars movements rather than the actual physics engine used by the game.

This is the explanation David Nadal gave himself.

And if Fabien has confirmed the club exclusives are now for everyone then that's great also as Eden did see what you guys in the community were saying and they have responded, that should really show you guys something.

I appreciate everyone's feedback and comments about my rendition of the events that occurred and hope that it puts across what was going on and the things experienced. I'll leave the walk around till tomorrow, something for the weekend so to speak though I'll have to warn you that there will be a lot of talking about "cars" and things saw on the screen and nods by David Nadal about some cars I mentioned but I cannot tell you what they were.

I'm going to add those images to the 3rd part now also.

The trailers were cinematic only, they used the replay system which did not have the actual games physics system implemented so what you were seeing in them was just the replay using default settings for the cars movements rather than the actual physics engine used by the game.

This is the explanation David Nadal gave himself.

And if Fabien has confirmed the club exclusives are now for everyone then that's great also as Eden did see what you guys in the community were saying and they have responded, that should really show you guys something.

I appreciate everyone's feedback and comments about my rendition of the events that occurred and hope that it puts across what was going on and the things experienced. I'll leave the walk around till tomorrow, something for the weekend so to speak though I'll have to warn you that there will be a lot of talking about "cars" and things saw on the screen and nods by David Nadal about some cars I mentioned but I cannot tell you what they were.

I'm going to add those images to the 3rd part now also.

Thanks Diablo and I think I speak for a lot when I say I hope one of those "cars" was a Porsche.

Hm yeah, this is the really annoying thing about replays, in any game actually, not just TDU. I suppose this is the current game engines limitation? Any info about ffb support so far? I mean about its quality of course, not its existence :cheeky:

Yeah that's the Mustang, I think it's more the angle or something of the shot as the other 2 cars showed fine for the most part. I'll need to see if I can grab Fabiens pics also just to show you his playtest and the shots of the Zonda Cinque, hopefully he'll let me. :)

Where's Djey when you need him?! :sl:

Nice pics! It'd be even more awesome if they had two seat+s.wheel setups for you guys, so you can really gauge how good the handling/physics are and race a bit against each other!;) eh...

p.s. have you recorded any video with the camera, or just took pics??:D

Since it was the latest build it was being run from a PC of course, whether the settings were akin to any of the consoles I'm not sure, I think it was PC though if I'm honest.

Your cars get cleaned when you return home but damage I'm not sure of. Car washes were also mentioned.

Regarding wheels the physics guy who we saw on the walk around the studio (need to find his name) had a G25 setup next to him so more than likely wheel support will be good.