We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your Instruments

AustinDB9

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
haha very nice. Pictures?

I think I have a new casual job where I perform at wedding where I can get up to $500 an hour!!! which is a lot for a 15 year old. Hello new guitar(s) and PS3 :)

I might possibly have forgotton :p We're currently trying to fix the bridge as the intonation is.. shocking xD Great for playing ACDC rhythm though xD

And yowza, the closest thing to that I've had was my unpayed work experience :lol: Hopefully I'll be doing some gigs soon, although considering we're about to fire our useless bassist and have no singer, it might be a drum/guitar duet :p

*slaps everyone who liked the Brian May Red Special...*

One of the guitarists in my band has just paid £2000+ for a custom guitar from a company called RAN guitars, it'll be here in 10 months

*slaps Who* You don't like it? :O Shameful!

Sadly I won't be getting it, price has gone up to £500, way beyond my limit! :( £320 Ibanez here I come!..hopefully!

woah, 10 months is a huge time to wait! But for that price tag, it will most definitely be worth the wait.

Ouchies, 500 pound price rise. That is a lot....... Ibanez guitars are very good, you should be able to get a great one for 320 pounds :) Speaking of price alterations, today is a very, very good day because the Australian dollar is about 0.03 cents under 1 US dollar so instead of paying the truly ridiculous price of $1200AUD, I will be purchasing it from the US for about $600!

• 4 weeks later...

I've never seen two foot pedal thingymibobs on a drum kit before.... But it looks great!

Have you seen these? They are LED and make light streaks when you are playing. A friend has them and they are epic. You can also hook them up to your PC and change the colour and frequency of the flash.

Trying to decide whether to get this or this in a months time......Either way I'm getting it from the US since I save over $1200AU/US. No way I'm buying it in Australia after I've seen how cheap the US pay for them :P I might go the fender since it matches my 6 string acoustic (Fender as well)

Nice guitar Mojo :) I like the 'thinness' of it..

:eek:

I has a sad.

I've been looking at drum kits on eBay and none of them are what I really want/can afford. Basically what you have is what I want :(

We got ours off a website called musiciansfriend or something and they were on sale for 550 for 50% off and the cymbol pack we baught cost 350 and shipping was 50 I think so. The reg price would have been like 1300-1400 and we got ours for like 950

Nice guitar Mojo :) I like the 'thinness' of it..

Cheers, it's partly the reason I went for a bowl-back type because they're much more comfortable to use :)

Electric-acoustic mojo?

Tis indeed, that was only £80 and it's really nice quality. I didn't want anything to expensive incase I suddenly decided I couldn't be bothered anymore. That hasn't happened so it's all good :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Been tempted by an acoustic guitar for some time and it keeps crossing my mind but tonight more than ever.

Came across this Fender CD-60

What do you guys think and if anyone has one please let me know :) i know phearles has the CE version of it.

May post a picture of the keyboard i used to play.

Yer I have CE, it’s at home while I’m at uni at the moment so not played it in ages, just got my Strat, but it’s very good for a budget guitar.

http://www.justinguitar.com/en/RE-020-GuitarProducts.php

That’s the website I based my decision on, where I started to learn. I've tried quite a few products he's recommended and all been good.

• 1 month later...

Yay :D I can add a Vintage V6 to my list now. God they're amazing lol, I very much so reccomend, especially with the push-in tremolo, it works really well, and the EZ-Lock (or whatever its called!) tuners work, really well, it takes some serious abuse and stays in tune :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Pretty :D