We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

E3 2010 Coverage Roundup

Who

The following is a list of previews/interviews/videos from E3 2010

Please post any E3 2010 related previews as a reply to this thread and I will update the first post

Text Previews

June 16th - Gamezone

June 16th - Tenton Hammer

June 16th - Destructoid

June 16th - BingeGamer

June 17th - Joystiq

June 17th - GamePro

June 17th - GameInformer

June 17th - Gamespot

June 17th - IGN

June 22nd - G4TV

June 23rd - Kotaku

Videos and Screens

June 15th - Gamersyde E3 Trailer & Screens

June 17th - Gamervision Analysis of Trailer

Interviews

June 17th - Gamespot Interview

June 22nd - Gametrailers Interview

June 22nd - Ironstar Preview

Of Special Note: Almost everything shown in the early E3 previews is covered in this GamesRadar Preview (May 14th)

Thanks to: Stormline

wth "Players can freely walk around with their character anywhere on the island" -IGN preview

"including homes and showrooms, and communicate with other players"

so we would be able to walk anywhere we want to or only at homes etc?

i think that this writer is abit misleading with this sentence

i know that he probably was referring only to homes showrooms and such but as i said some people might get it wrong

Yeah, there's some pretty inaccurate articles, the one on G4TV thinks Ibiza is in Greece. Someone clearly failed geography

thanks stormline, i've mentioned you in the first post, anyone else that wants to be helpful gets the same thing :p

wth "Players can freely walk around with their character anywhere on the island" -IGN preview

"including homes and showrooms, and communicate with other players"

so we would be able to walk anywhere we want to or only at homes etc?

i think that this writer is abit misleading with this sentence

i know that he probably was referring only to homes showrooms and such but as i said some people might get it wrong

I believe that you can also walk around before a race :)

He doesnt say anything about Ferrari and i heard the Interview several times. If you want a confirmation for Ferrari and Lamborghini you will find it in this text:

as well as a ton of licensed cars including exotic vehicles like the Gumpert Apollo hypercar and your standard issue Lamborghinis and Ferraris. SUVs are included for off-roading.

http://g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/63333/test-drive-unlimited-2/articles/71052/E3-2010-Test-Drive-Unlimited-2-Preview/

(please be carefully with this text, the writer was not very intelligent)

But this means nothing, there can be all cars in the game now, but if they cant get the license they will be not in the final game for us.

edit: okay i read it in another board, there shall be a ferrari sign in the vid, but these are the trailers, so its nothing new and someone found it long time ago.

I think I found new info:

"There is a number of events in the game that are coop and team-based, letting you compare scores between teams of friends, not just individuals. One such event was called Follow the Leader. Here, we started off without a path marker, as only our partner could see where the next checkpoint was. We had to follow, but once we reached the race checkpoint, our partner’s map was cleared, and now we could see the next destination. This type of coop racing seems like a fresh idea in a tired genre, and things will get really interesting when 8 players are involved, and the next checkpoint keeps cycling between the players’ maps."

Source: http://www.newgamenetwork.com/article/275/tdu-2-preview-e3-2010/