We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

E3 2010 Coverage Roundup

Who

Ye, and as I indicated at the official TDU2 forum, the timeframe worries me. The beta can't be long if they have two months left to work on TDU2, whereas they still need to obtain licenses for the cars at this late stage.

I doubt there will be any news before the beta launch, perhaps in mid july would be my guess.

Could be, when I read ''Just checked new trailer for TDU2... Couple coming very soon along with a release date!!'' I took it very literally as in 2 or 3 separate trailers being released, where I only saw 1 real trailer released, the E3 one.

Ye, and as I indicated at the official TDU2 forum, the timeframe worries me. The beta can't be long if they have two months left to work on TDU2, whereas they still need to obtain licenses for the cars at this late stage.

I doubt there will be any news before the beta launch, perhaps in mid july would be my guess.

Yeah I agree here. I thought new information would arrive before the end of the month on the beta. Maybe they'll set the release date back a while. Otherwise, if they send out the beta in the next month, they mustn't be looking for too much information from beta testers. Maybe it'll be more like a taste test.

Time is running out, 1 month of BETA and 2 weeks for bug fixing and make the GOLD, 1 week for shipment. That has to be the plan, or maybe a smaller BETA time. if we dont have any info about the BETA at the end of this month, i think that or the BETA will be cancelled or that we will have a delay on the final realease =,(

Just because you haven't heard from anyone that a Beta or whatnot is happening doesn't mean it isn't. I mean they may have chosen people and they might not have already, depending on what terms and stipulations they have for the Beta we just don't know.

As for going gold time, it can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. For TDU2 with a late September release I would bet on the end of August or the first few days of September being the deadline.

SimRacingTonight (or whatever they're called these days) said they'd have a video interview with TDU2 coming soon (this week I imagine). I'm not expecting anything new, though. At least their perspective as sim racers will be different, so who knows what we'll learn. Their reports on F1 2010 and GT5 have been good so far.

http://www.youtube.com/user/simracingtonight

You never know, we hoped E3 would give loads of new facts and all we got were 5 small new bits and a question if minivans are going to be in...

I'll keep an eye on it though.

And on the beta thing: if I was Eden I would at least confirm if the beta testing has started, that way a lot of people will stop asking when there's finally news as they then know it has started and they haven't been chosen. But ok, that's Eden's choise.

i checked the links:

it takes me here and is indeed not in the first post yet.

Link[/url]

this one is already included here:

new:

and i brought some new too:

link. link, link ->

this one is sort of from E3 because its about the E3 party: link. it has some new ingame footage but not much.