We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Vote for TDU2 from E3! *free cookies!*

gingervette

I'm not sure if this stays in the bin, or if it should get moved to the TDU2 section. Either way, here it is:

You can now vote on what racing game you liked best from E3. TDU2 is on that list, so I would highly recommend a ban for anyone who doesn't vote for TDU2 :D

http://e3.gamespot.com/best-of-e3-2010/genre-awards/index.html?page=6

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, yea. This actually has some meaning to it and therefore belongs outside the bin. Nice to see though that you realise your posts belong here. :P

Sadly it's up against GT5 so despite our finest efforts, it will lose.

how are we supposed to vote for TDU2, when they staged the lamest "demonstration"

of the entire convention? i'm sorry, but i think they blew it. they had a great chance

to wow the rest of the gamer world with their product......and gave us an interview with no real info we did not already know and a trailer most had already seen.

and now we dont even get any tweets teasing us with possible new trailers.

they are blowing this big time, i really wonder if the release date will stay the same

or if it gets bumped closer to christmas

how are we supposed to vote for TDU2, when they staged the lamest "demonstration"

of the entire convention? i'm sorry, but i think they blew it. they had a great chance

to wow the rest of the gamer world with their product......and gave us an interview with no real info we did not already know and a trailer most had already seen.

and now we dont even get any tweets teasing us with possible new trailers.

they are blowing this big time, i really wonder if the release date will stay the same

or if it gets bumped closer to christmas

this is easy: Atari has giant deal under the table with who knows who so they can bury TDU2 and Eden hasn't even noticed.

Vote TDU2 for Racing Game of E3 2010

tdu2_vote.jpg

atari email

iGameSpot.com Nominates TDU2 as Best Racing Game of E3 2010

Head on over to GameSpot.com and cast your vote for TDU2. There are only three days left, so be sure to get your vote in before July 9th! Thanks in advance for your support.