We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Will be away for while

hpluls

I'm going to be on vacation in the Tatra mountains (southern Poland) from 9.07 to 28.07. I'm not sure whether I'm going to have Internet access there, so I'll probably be absent from TDU:C and MSN. That said, I need someone to host the OTW contests (PTOTW, PhOTW and CMoTW) while I'm away... Anyone willing to do it? Thanks in advance :)

Heya, Piotr. Long time, no see and yet you won't be around here in the next few weeks. I can organize PTOTW and PhOTW for a while, I've done it before. In fact, I still feel stupid for dropping the responsibility of organizing PhOTW, after Speedtouch left. So you can count on me, mate. ;)

On another note, have fun and take care. :)

Make a new thread and in the Advanced post edit place where you start a thread, it should have an option. If you get stuck get someone else to make it. You can't make a poll unless it's in the first post of a thread.

Have you got a template to make the thread?

Copy/paste the starter post from one of the previous threads and switch the pics and names with the ones from the entry thread. Also, I think the entry deadline should be extended, seeing as there are only 2 entrants so far. Could you make the thread next week? Thanks in advance ;)