We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

EmKill

What? It never did 270mph it only says it could probably do it. Theoretical top speeds are nothing, the Veyron theoretically (ie perfect conditions) was said to do 270mph. Until it does it on an actual track or road then the Aero just got served massively. Plus looking at the 2009 Aero it looks like it again needs more power despite the massive lack of weight it has compared to the SuperSport.

I asked my father to buy me one.He just looked at me with that 'you-are-an-idiot' look on his face.He don't understand that we have new-old ultimate road rocket.Shame.We should expect something like this.Volkswagen said that they will make super sport version with 1250 bhp.Read that in 2006 Auto Blid,when they did head-to-head test vs 959.I am going back to netcarshow.com to look at those pictures...

Ok so this is pretty much what I've gathered form NetCarShow:

- It had an average top speed of 268mph (431.072km/h)

- Bugatti surprised themselves because they thought it only would get to 425 km/h

- It has an amazing 1200hp

- First five models of the Super Sport will be commemorative "World Record" cars with the same paint as this one (people who don't like the orange and black should get their hopes up for a different more "normal" look for the rest of the production line :p)

- 7 speed gearbox

- Apparently significant differences to the Veyron. Especially on the exterior

- Production will begin in Autumn 2010

The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport will appear for the first time in public in California at the Pebble Beach Concours weekend in mid-August and will be featured at The Quail, Monterey Historic Races at Laguna Seca and on the concept lawn of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.

Pictures! :fp:

For all the people who are in the dark. :thumbsup:

Gah....this top speed war is never going to stop! Thats one thing the F1 has on all the new cars, and thats that it held it record for along time! It'll be nice to see Konazizizig's and 9FF's answer to this!

Out of the current range of 255MPH+...i'll take the Hennessey Venom GT.