We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

gksdlqq: 2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

gksdlqq

Amazing looking mod. Only the driverposition as I see it on the side shot should be fixed (I sometimes see women sitting that close to the wheel and I can't understand how they can drive like that), and the interior materials are a bit flatlooking, you know, they lack bumpmaps or something to make leather look like leather for example.

But it's a great mod. Keep up this awesome work.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god!! my graphic card doesn´t work anymore, so i have to get a new one this weekend.

your mods are great, I wish I could test them right NOOOOOW...

Is it because of heat problems?

cuz my whole PC is right now and I'm using a low spec one ^^

Well Germany hasn't seen this kind of weather before :lol:

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

I'd try out a dozen or so sounds before using the M5 sound on an E63. They are just two different beasts. The V10 is high pitched and this is growly. BTW there's a released sound for it already and even if it isn't perfect it's still more fitting than an M5 sound.

Noticed a few bugs with this one. First, the wood. Well you've acknowledged that already so I assume a fix is on the way. Second, the shadows under the wheels are rectangular. It ruins the superb texture and modeling of the exterior. :(

hello, could someone please reupload this car... filefront gives 404 error on all downloads and rapidshare says " file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times"

please, thanx in advance

mediafire works great, is the car posted somewhere else?