We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Beta Has Not Yet Started **July 31st**

iLLGT3

;342247']Ladies and gentlemen' date=' someone [b']who gets it[/b]! You, FizzPenguin, have the right idea - it's a shame a lot of people at TDUC seem to be ignoring logic and posting angrily/impatiently/jealously/pointlessly about the beta that they're not in.

Someone give this man a cookie! :)

-Leadfoot

I think what people don't realize is that a beta is not a free game. It's a lot of work reporting bugs and testing the game. I think 90% of people just want it to play :rolleyes:

I couldn't care less about being in the beta tbh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't read all of this thread but a thought accurs:

wether the beta has started or not only concerns those that are in it...

and they can't say right?

doesn't that make this thread kinda mute? :s

+rep

Finally proved someone still has a brain!

Also @leadfoot

Lets hope they aren't the same cookies we were hoping to get from winning that gamespot poll, cookies that tasted of bitter disappointment and total resent lol

Technically this is more of a 'What we know about the beta that we're allowed to share' thread, and is a good compromise between total censorship and NDA breaches left, right and centre.

As for fizz, just because it has Beta in the title doesn't mean you know all about it's content. You could actually try reading up and realising that most posts are constructive commentary and speculation. Why not give 'actually reading' a go before you tar TDUc with the same brush as the TDU2 forums.

Indeed, but saying that the thread is effectively pointless without actually looking at what it contains is pretty stupid. This thread is based around the announcement that fabien made to his own community regarding the beta. The largest piece of information you can extract from the report was that the beta hadn't yet actually started at the time of writing, hence the title. As you can tell by the discussion going on here though, it's not just teh matter of whether or not you can currently play the TDU2 beta in question. Otherwise every post would be like a long car drive with whiny kids in teh back, but instead of 'are we nearly there yet' it's 'can we play online yet'

Well...

My only thought was, well, wasn't this blatantly obvious? Even if a closed beta had[/i] started, it still wouldn't be of any discernible concern to the majority of people that would view a thread like this. I understand the posting for clarification, but meh.

I think . they don't tell us nothing just some crappy news and the Establishment a day for the launch 21 September if they do that is spouse to have the game ready in that time but ... in the last mouth they don't tell nothing to us the limited closed beta maybe don't start yet near 1 mouth left i don't think thats time to everything

:stinks: