We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 cars in GTAIV...

carlos_69

I'm going to say big lie. I'm sure that there is a model of the Gumpert out there somewhere (probably ripped from GTR Evo) and this person has just made a point to say that it is a Gumpert (as seen in) TDU2. Look at the amount of detail in the model. While I admit that there probably is going to be alot of detail in TDU2's models I don't think it is going to be that detailed, whereas I know that GTR has that much detail in their models since they don't need to worry about an open world.

NFS Shift had an exotic car pack giving it the Apollo and SLR Moss Edition, and though it was for the 360, talented modders converted it for the PC. I'd say these were from Shift, as the models are too low-poly to be from Forza.

Off Course we do. How would Test Drive keep living, if there would be same cars over and over again for years. ; p

To the actual thread. It possibly is a model from Shift-Xbox. I don't see the Gumpert writing on the side, which was seen on the TDU 2 trailer. (And to not be a noob, i've also noticed several differences in model itself.)

So, let's just don't believe in whatever is wrote on some sites of unknown orgin. Okay?